Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Yaaay finally A driving license

Like the topic said, I got a driving license :))). Because i'm 16 I am allowed to participate in [A] Category exams and i can drive scooters and motorcycles up to 1.0 cc, as soon as I finished exams and passed the final test, I went out to search for perfect motorcycle for me, it was found:

Honda R250

250 cc Engine

Bought in Honda's CarShop in Belgrade, now I would like to ask people who know a little bit more about the law than me. When I was at the saloon, the shopkeeper asked to see my fathers driving license and mine also, he said: ,,I'm required by the law to require a persons driving license before I sell any vehicle.'' So, I would like to ask, what he did is legal or not? Because as far as I'm informed only uniformized personell are authorized to see my driving license, police for example, because it contains some private information.

Knee High to a Worms Ass WrathStar's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

i dont think what he did was illegal. i mean, people use their drivers license to get into bars and what-not. But grats on the license.

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I Deadzone's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Nice bike. Congratz on the license I can't wait til I get mine.

Keep honking. I'm reloading Wolvenhaven's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Pretty sure that engine has more than 1 cubic centimeter of displacement.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Wolvenhaven View Post
    Pretty sure that engine has more than 1 cubic centimeter of displacement.
    Trust me, the bike has 250 cc, it was built to look like 500 cc, but it's only a makeup.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by SwagMafia View Post
    Nice bike. Congratz on the license I can't wait til I get mine.
    Thanks, that bike on the picture isn't mine, this colour is yellow and black, mine is Blue and White, unfourtnately my father won't allow me to take a picture of it because he will thinks i'll brag about -.---, isn't that what motorycles are for? :D

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_WrathStar View Post
    i dont think what he did was illegal. i mean, people use their drivers license to get into bars and what-not. But grats on the license.
    Thanks man, about using license to get into a bar, I really didn't knew that. Thanks for sheding some light on that case. :)

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I Deadzone's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Haha, that's what all vehicles are for :p unless its my mums old ass van

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk 2

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Where im from he has no business asking to see your license. Its not up to him to tell you yes you can or no you cant. You have the cash, he sells you the bike. licensed or not is not his concern. He is a retailer not a law enforcement officer. But again thats where im from ,Canada, which is a long way from Serbia. Gratz on the license tho and be damn careful on that bike till you get experienced riding it. Do not want to see you on one of them crash vids on utube because your driving like a bonehead and end up badly hurt. Eyes and ears my friend, keep em open at all times because your not only driving your bike you gotta drive every vehicle around you as well since most people can't drive their own with any degree of skill or brains. Do not mean to sound so ominous or dickish just want you to be safe.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Skidd View Post
    Where im from he has no business asking to see your license. Its not up to him to tell you yes you can or no you cant. You have the cash, he sells you the bike. licensed or not is not his concern. He is a retailer not a law enforcement officer. But again thats where im from ,Canada, which is a long way from Serbia. Gratz on the license tho and be damn careful on that bike till you get experienced riding it. Do not want to see you on one of them crash vids on utube because your driving like a bonehead and end up badly hurt. Eyes and ears my friend, keep em open at all times because your not only driving your bike you gotta drive every vehicle around you as well since most people can't drive their own with any degree of skill or brains. Do not mean to sound so ominous or dickish just want you to be safe.
    You sound just like my uncle, he said exactly the same thing: ,,You can't watch only yourself on the road, because experienced drivers also look at others, so that they can correct their mistake.'' Also, i'm not that big of a noob like some people think, i drive since the age of 10, well mostly cars, but i have some experience with motorcycles. I bought the motorcycle just so i can drive it to school so I don't have to use public transport. :D Motorycyle is in pristine condition and luckly, my parents educated me not to act like a bonehead in traffic. :D