Fluffy

Default Data recovery raw hdd

does anyone know of a program to use to recover a GPT partition mine went raw and i would like to recover the data. Any help is appreciated thank you in advance.

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I AOD Member AOD_ReaverVI's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

For pure data recovery I have used Wondershare Data Recovery before with really good results.

However, I think your situation, to me, sounds like the partition table just got mangled and possibly only needs a partition table rebuild.

I think best, either way, is get the data backed up first then try to just rebuild it and see if it all comes back.

They shall be Dark of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self aggrandisement.
    They will be bright stars in the firmament of battle.
    Angels of Death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of man.

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I AOD Member AOD_ReaverVI's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

"5 minuted edit"

Here are couple lists from sites that I read from often that recommend some. Some of these from what I have looked at don't do GPT rebuild/recovery so just double check before you try one.

GFI
    LifeHacker

They shall be Dark of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self aggrandisement.
    They will be bright stars in the firmament of battle.
    Angels of Death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of man.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue electricnacho's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default data recovery

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Fluffy View Post
    does anyone know of a program to use to recover a GPT partition mine went raw and i would like to recover the data. Any help is appreciated thank you in advance.
    I use EaseUSPartition Master, and EaseUS Data recovery. Also, the following is list of programs from a website I have used (and trusted) for years to find freeware programs, and paid programs -

http://www.majorgeeks.com/mg/sortnam...very_233b.html

LeaMichele

I know other way also can save your data. So check out this method from :-

LeaMichele

Quote Originally Posted by LeaMichele View Post
    I know other way also can save your data. So check out this method from :-
    http://www.recovery-tool.com/data-re...-recovery.html

I took an IQ test and the results were negative acheter's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

PartitionGuru is an excellent data recovery tool and a powerful disk & partition management program.