Can I have your Tots TacoMacSupreme's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Just a quick question.

Hi, I'm an oldschool pc gamer who just recently wandered across AOD, and I've become a bit curious about it. I couldn't find exactly where to post this, especially with the limited areas I can post at with my current status. Anywho, onto the topic: I'm having a bit of trouble looking for the ventrilo address, as I was hoping to get a feel for the community before getting committed. I was part of a clan several years back for a 5 year duration, and thoroughly enjoyed my time with them. However, recent years, they've dispersed and I'm looking to move on, and what I've read that is available to me about AOD is very appealing. I'm curious if it is possible for me to... Shadow a bit in the ventrilo to see if this is going to be a part of my future, or if I need to become a full member prior to that privilege. Either way is fine, though. Hope to hear something soon!

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by TacoMacSupreme View Post
    Hi, I'm an oldschool pc gamer who just recently wandered across AOD, and I've become a bit curious about it. I couldn't find exactly where to post this, especially with the limited areas I can post at with my current status. Anywho, onto the topic: I'm having a bit of trouble looking for the ventrilo address, as I was hoping to get a feel for the community before getting committed. I was part of a clan several years back for a 5 year duration, and thoroughly enjoyed my time with them. However, recent years, they've dispersed and I'm looking to move on, and what I've read that is available to me about AOD is very appealing. I'm curious if it is possible for me to... Shadow a bit in the ventrilo to see if this is going to be a part of my future, or if I need to become a full member prior to that privilege. Either way is fine, though. Hope to hear something soon!
    The Ventrilo address is private. So you would have to apply to one of our divisions and become a Recruit and see if you like the environment of AOD.

Can I have your Tots TacoMacSupreme's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Thank you very much for the prompt reply. Will do, and I can understand why.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by TacoMacSupreme View Post
    Thank you very much for the prompt reply. Will do, and I can understand why.
    Yeah, sorry... wish it wasn't the case but... it's AOD's Rules. Good Luck!

Did you hit him? Did you hit him again? Samiam_Jr's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_TheGift View Post
    Yeah, sorry... wish it wasn't the case but... it's AOD's Rules. Good Luck!
    As a Rct it is a trial period. We as the staff will be watching you and it allows you to get a feel for the clan.