fdthermometer

Morans Who offers solid online Computer Tech Support?

Looking for a company that can offer software support online. Want a reliable, competent resource-- ideally one who also offers a reasonable package or yearly rate for a business.

Can I have your Tots BACONSMYLIFE's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Im currently studying for my A+ cert so i might be able to give you some help regarding tech support. Im not a company though.

Can I have your Tots AhrenHawkins's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I don't think AOD is really the place to ask for quotes.. :p

On another note, @AOD_BACONSMYLIFE , How's that cert going? Heading into Computer Technologies, looking at a Network Engineering Degree. Hoping i'm making the right decision! :)

"Oh great, here comes Captain Dipshit in a LAV" - Pyle986 Grady666's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_BACONSMYLIFE View Post
    Im currently studying for my A+ cert so i might be able to give you some help regarding tech support. Im not a company though.
    Bacon, the CompTIA A+ Cert. (And I dont mean this in a mean way at all, im just trying to save you time) is only useful as another bullet point on a resume for any job you might want. Before I got into school for electrical engineering(Computer hardware has always been my passion, I have a good bit of knowledge in all areas of it: Networking, Hardware(Including Business/Commercial, not just in general) troubleshooting, ETC) I looked into getting my CompTIA A+ and my CompTIA Network+, I know people that have both or either. They are completely useless in demonstrating your real-world ability to actually apply the skills tested in the A+ exam(The Network+/Security+ Cert.'s are a little more useful, as they are alot more focused, the amount of content in those exams is large, and its a good bit of stuff you have to know very well, More than basic description of hardware,troubleshooting processes, Basic networking, ETC; Like the OSI Model, the various Internet Communication Protocol's like TCP/UDP). The Cert. is only good if you actually know ALL of the stuff that a person with an A+ cert should, like the back of your hand. I know alot of employers that will take skill/experience over certifications in a heartbeat. Not discouraging you, but make sure, even if the test doesnt require you to know it, that you do, and well; Because that'll help you a whole lot more than the actual Cert. Will.

** Good luck on your A+ BACON though, Its real simple, I believe you can do it no problem.
    Last edited by Grady666; 07-22-2015 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Had to change a few Typos o_o

"Oh great, here comes Captain Dipshit in a LAV" - Pyle986 Grady666's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_AhrenHawkins View Post
    I don't think AOD is really the place to ask for quotes.. :p

On another note, @AOD_BACONSMYLIFE , How's that cert going? Heading into Computer Technologies, looking at a Network Engineering Degree. Hoping i'm making the right decision! :)
    AOD isnt the place if he's looking for an official/commercial computer software support(your right), but I personally, would be happy to help him with anything he needs to the extent of my knowledge via TeamViewer or the Forums.