As the title says it is time for me to leave the clan. Those past seven months I've learned a lot from you guys and had lots of fun flying with you
that's why I'm gratefull to all of you. Firstly I want to thank my dear friend Spanakis who brought me in and being my wingman for soo long and together achieved many things
and of course my flying brother B.Rubble who is always there watching my back and tolerated my reckless way of flying.
Thanks BoomBoom,RTMPro,Manii,Nakbula,CptSkeletor,Skysamua ri,Rayray,Toukosan,NavyAv8r and the rest of the clan members for being my squadmates.

I'm sorry If I mistreated someone with my aggressive character but that's the way I am. It was an honor to be an officer in AOD, thank you Dannes,Aviation,Nimvlar,Wipey for giving
me this privilege.

The reason for me to leave is that I want to support my country's (Greece) competitive clan in squadron battles and nothing else. Who knows if I don't like those guys maybe come back to join
again as a recruit being interviewed by my current ncos :)
I'll be in touch with many of you and of course keep flying with many of you but if it happens and you want to organise a squadron battle let me know to arrange it.

P.S. If you guys want and agree we can have a truce in the skies and don't shoot eachother down.

Sad to say but see you in the skies !