Knee High to a Worms Ass isurvivorz's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon1 Bad Behaviour player report

I cannot find a sub-forum where I can post a report for a bad behaviour/rude player so I figured I would post it here, apologize ahead of time if this is the wrong place to post this.

I was playing on one of your server, "AOD Stomping Grounds | Noob Graveyard | Vanilla PTFO | Votemap!" on April 5, 2015, at around 4:00 PM Central (Or Saskatchewan Timezone).
    This one player name jakthedestroyer was bad mouthing, trash talking, and insulting everyone in the game, he also claimed that he will ban and kick everyone who say otherwise, and that he is a mod while he has no AOD tag, or anything that would relate him to the clan.

I have a few screenshot to prove, check the imgur link below.

https://imgur.com/a/mvNpI

Now I admit I called him a retard, because he was literally insulting everyone in the game, and pretend he is better than everyone else. I do feel bad on my part. I should've known better, but desperate time calls for desperate measures.

I would suggest you guys check the chat log and backtrack what he said, I'm sure there will be enough reasons for him to be permanently ban from the server.

Thanks for your time!

-a player who just want a better community.

I saved a African town from apes with a wooden spoon TheJafaMan's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Thanks for letting us know! as far as I can tell by looking through division records and our tracker tool, he's not a member. It's awesome that you were able to provide the proof you have, and I agree with you, he should be banned.

I'll run this through the proper channels.

Have you played much on our servers before? I sent you a battlelog friend request

Thought I'd shoot my way out, mix things up a bit.
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    PlayerUnknown
    Status
    Active

Thanks for the heads up. We will keep an eye out for him.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hey thanks for looking into the matter.

I think I've visited your server a few times, I don't remember, since I don't have a clan so I hop around servers a lot.

A Mighty Pirate!

Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by isurvivorz View Post
    Hey thanks for looking into the matter.

I think I've visited your server a few times, I don't remember, since I don't have a clan so I hop around servers a lot.
    You ever thought about joining AOD? :)

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Not before this, but I might consider, I'll think about it!

Have you played much on our servers before? I sent you a battlelog friend request
    Your friendlist is full.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

not before this, but i might consider, i'll think about it!

Your friendlist is full.
    lol!

Did you just grab my ass?
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. It's not something we take lightly. One of our members will connect with you about joining :)

That's a for-certain permaban. I'll check the server logs and see if I can't find his GUID. Until then, the first person who sees him on do it or find someone who can.

We like to keep our house tidy. Sorry someone wasn't on to show him the boot at that time. Don't feel too bad for trolling an asshat.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! ZeroThaHero's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Geekout

Spoiler
    I cannot find a sub-forum where I can post a report for a bad behaviour/rude player so I figured I would post it here, apologize ahead of time if this is the wrong place to post this.

I was playing on one of your server, "AOD Stomping Grounds | Noob Graveyard | Vanilla PTFO | Votemap!" on April 5, 2015, at around 4:00 PM Central (Or Saskatchewan Timezone).
    This one player name jakthedestroyer was bad mouthing, trash talking, and insulting everyone in the game, he also claimed that he will ban and kick everyone who say otherwise, and that he is a mod while he has no AOD tag, or anything that would relate him to the clan.

I have a few screenshot to prove, check the imgur link below.

https://imgur.com/a/mvNpI

Now I admit I called him a retard, because he was literally insulting everyone in the game, and pretend he is better than everyone else. I do feel bad on my part. I should've known better, but desperate time calls for desperate measures.

I would suggest you guys check the chat log and backtrack what he said, I'm sure there will be enough reasons for him to be permanently ban from the server.

Thanks for your time!

-a player who just want a better community.
    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Guybrush View Post
    You ever thought about joining AOD? :)

I cannot echo this enough... I stumbled across this community quite recently, after having cruised through the AOD servers a few times prior, as a lone-wolf pub, and I must say I've been blown away by the sense of community inclusion and cohesion within this clan! These guys kick ass! If you're looking for a fun, casual group of players to chill with on the Battlefield(s), I strongly recommend filling out the application!

I look forward to seeing you online sometime, isurvivorz!