Who would care if your light burned out? I do... Killakoala's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Final Fantasy XIV HeavensWard

Myself and a couple other members have been playing this game for a while. Just like world of warcraft the issue is about who is on what server. I would like to see AOD take a place some where and join up. Myself, DarkSilhouette, and Hellshot are on the Siren server. I myself would be willing to transfer and help with what ever is needed. With the patches that have been made and the explansion coming out has made the game into something that I spend alot of time on when I am not playing hardline. I guess I am more or less asking to take up the challenge of starting this up on where ever we agree we would like to be on. Please let me know if there is anymore out there that play the game and would like to meet up because I love this game the community is awesome and I can see AOD making a huge impact in this game.

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Please read through these: http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30437 http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34711

Also, we had an FFXIV trial division a while back and it didn't work out.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I have read the posts and just wanted to throw it out there because it is turning around and it has made a huge impact. I understand the ranking and how it goes but I believe that this is something that should be considered so move this to where ever you think it should be but I just wanted to give everyone a chance that plays to know there is more of us out there and with Heavensward things are going to change drastically. So I apologize for going about it the wrong way but I wanted to find more people that play if they are in AOD because I would love nothing more the to be running around with the AOD tags on.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_fireinthenight36 View Post
    I have read the posts and just wanted to throw it out there because it is turning around and it has made a huge impact. I understand the ranking and how it goes but I believe that this is something that should be considered so move this to where ever you think it should be but I just wanted to give everyone a chance that plays to know there is more of us out there and with Heavensward things are going to change drastically. So I apologize for going about it the wrong way but I wanted to find more people that play if they are in AOD because I would love nothing more the to be running around with the AOD tags on.
    Honestly, man, if you find a Cpl or higher who's REALLY interested in the game, have them talk to sepulchrave or someone higher up the chain about it. If that person could convince sep or any MSgt+ that the game is worth taking a look at again, then things may change. However, as it stands, it will not be considered for a division again.

If you're just wanting to talk about the game in general and see who wants to play with you, be my guest, but the Division Request section is not the place for that (As I'm sure you're aware of by now). The public AOD Lounge area or the AOD Private Member's area are perfect for trying to find a group of people who play the game like you.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Lots of people want lots of games for the clan, but most of them are too busy playing those games to build a division for them.

Stud says any Cpl who ever gets considered for CO ever again had better have a half a billion recruits under him or her before they're considered for it. He's tired of them taking a powder on us after a month or so.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

This is very understandable, I made a mistake where I posted this the first time and glad it was moved to the proper place. I really enjoy the game so if anyone plays let me know and I would like to talk with anyone that is even thinking about playing when Heavensward comes out. So what I should of done with this in the first place was ask if anyone else plays it and would like to meet up. Sorry for the issues that it caused.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_fireinthenight36 View Post
    This is very understandable, I made a mistake where I posted this the first time and glad it was moved to the proper place. I really enjoy the game so if anyone plays let me know and I would like to talk with anyone that is even thinking about playing when Heavensward comes out. So what I should of done with this in the first place was ask if anyone else plays it and would like to meet up. Sorry for the issues that it caused.
    It's all good man, people make mistakes. Shit happens.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

At least you where there to clean it up for me.