Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Mortal Kombat X

  1. #1
    It is bad luck to be superstitious. AOD Member AOD_Darkn3ss F4lls's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Elite: Dangerous
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Syracuse
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,732

    Default Mortal Kombat X

    Anyone playing this?


    Sent to AOD via Morse Code

    Steam - Origin - UPlay - YOUTUBE -TWITCH
    *RANDOM SIGNATURE IMAGE TO COME*
    AOD4Life - Have Questions About AOD? Ask me! - Support the Clan!

  2. #2
    The Greatest Ever AOD Member AOD_Rambo's Avatar
    Rank
    Specialist
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,483

    Default

    Just got it on Playstation 3 :P



    Request signatures or any artwork >>HERE<<

  3. #3
    It is bad luck to be superstitious. AOD Member AOD_Darkn3ss F4lls's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Elite: Dangerous
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Syracuse
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Rambo View Post
    Just got it on Playstation 3 :P
    Well that doesn't help Rambo :P

    Steam - Origin - UPlay - YOUTUBE -TWITCH
    *RANDOM SIGNATURE IMAGE TO COME*
    AOD4Life - Have Questions About AOD? Ask me! - Support the Clan!

  4. #4
    Do not fear death. Death is always at our side. AOD Member AOD_Malevolan's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Warframe
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    29
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Lol I got it on Steam but the online at the moment is still crap. But you can try and hit me up. Steam name: AOD_Malevolan

    I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harmís way. ó John Paul Jones

  5. #5
    It is bad luck to be superstitious. AOD Member AOD_Darkn3ss F4lls's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Elite: Dangerous
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Syracuse
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Malevolan View Post
    Lol I got it on Steam but the online at the moment is still crap. But you can try and hit me up. Steam name: AOD_Malevolan
    Added ya, bought a arcade stick it wasn't working sending it back in search of another


    Sent to AOD via Morse Code

    Steam - Origin - UPlay - YOUTUBE -TWITCH
    *RANDOM SIGNATURE IMAGE TO COME*
    AOD4Life - Have Questions About AOD? Ask me! - Support the Clan!

  6. #6
    If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! TheFinx's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    45
    Posts
    72

    Default

    I just can't bring myself to getting this for my PC. The graphics look amazing but isn't gameplay still capped at only many moves / kills? I saw all the kills on YouTube ;)

  7. #7
    Do not fear death. Death is always at our side. AOD Member AOD_Malevolan's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Warframe
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    29
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I just can't wait until the latest Guilty Gear is released for PC. I won't sleep.

    I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harmís way. ó John Paul Jones

  8. #8
    It is bad luck to be superstitious. AOD Member AOD_Darkn3ss F4lls's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Elite: Dangerous
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Syracuse
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_TheFinx View Post
    I just can't bring myself to getting this for my PC. The graphics look amazing but isn't gameplay still capped at only many moves / kills? I saw all the kills on YouTube ;)
    not sure what you mean, the game has held true to its roots. Each character has a fatality, then there's like 4 or so X-Ray Brutalities that you can do to people. ALOT of re-play ability with the new living towers and its just sick lol.

    Steam - Origin - UPlay - YOUTUBE -TWITCH
    *RANDOM SIGNATURE IMAGE TO COME*
    AOD4Life - Have Questions About AOD? Ask me! - Support the Clan!

  9. #9
    If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! TheFinx's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    45
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Darkn3ss F4lls View Post
    not sure what you mean, the game has held true to its roots. Each character has a fatality, then there's like 4 or so X-Ray Brutalities that you can do to people. ALOT of re-play ability with the new living towers and its just sick lol.
    Yea but after a while of game play you know what moves / kills you are going to see....
    I am not ripping on the game, I think it looks great but I guess I'm just spoiled by MMO games and the mobility within the maps.

  10. #10
    It is bad luck to be superstitious. AOD Member AOD_Darkn3ss F4lls's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Elite: Dangerous
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Syracuse
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_TheFinx View Post
    Yea but after a while of game play you know what moves / kills you are going to see....
    I am not ripping on the game, I think it looks great but I guess I'm just spoiled by MMO games and the mobility within the maps.
    Not sure how you can compare one genre of game to another like that. It would be like i dunno comparing a great classic drama with a modern action movie and saying you just didn't get enough explosions in My Fair Lady.

    Steam - Origin - UPlay - YOUTUBE -TWITCH
    *RANDOM SIGNATURE IMAGE TO COME*
    AOD4Life - Have Questions About AOD? Ask me! - Support the Clan!

  11. #11
    If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! TheFinx's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    45
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Darkn3ss F4lls View Post
    Not sure how you can compare one genre of game to another like that. It would be like i dunno comparing a great classic drama with a modern action movie and saying you just didn't get enough explosions in My Fair Lady.
    Banned for have seen My Fair Lady

  12. #12
    It is bad luck to be superstitious. AOD Member AOD_Darkn3ss F4lls's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Elite: Dangerous
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Syracuse
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_TheFinx View Post
    Banned for have seen My Fair Lady
    Wrong thread


    Sent to AOD via Morse Code

    Steam - Origin - UPlay - YOUTUBE -TWITCH
    *RANDOM SIGNATURE IMAGE TO COME*
    AOD4Life - Have Questions About AOD? Ask me! - Support the Clan!

  13. #13
    I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous. AOD_LephtNut's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Darkn3ss F4lls View Post
    Anyone playing this?


    Sent to AOD via Morse Code

    Played this on PS4 and was impressed. I want to get it on PC because I know that it would look even better, but I've heard the online servers are crap. MK9 online was pretty bad too... Can you say for sure if this is actually a stable game worth buying at this point?

  14. #14
    It is bad luck to be superstitious. AOD Member AOD_Darkn3ss F4lls's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Elite: Dangerous
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Syracuse
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_LephtNut View Post
    Played this on PS4 and was impressed. I want to get it on PC because I know that it would look even better, but I've heard the online servers are crap. MK9 online was pretty bad too... Can you say for sure if this is actually a stable game worth buying at this point?
    From what I hear it's the same net code from 9. The game is nice but some people are reporting it graphically taxing. I'd wait a bit if your on the fence, let them put out a few more patches. The last one was for amd and users reported it really helped.


    Sent to AOD via Morse Code

    Steam - Origin - UPlay - YOUTUBE -TWITCH
    *RANDOM SIGNATURE IMAGE TO COME*
    AOD4Life - Have Questions About AOD? Ask me! - Support the Clan!

  15. #15
    I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous. AOD_LephtNut's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    Ended up buying this and have been enjoying it a lot! My Steam name is LephtNut, so feel free to add me.

  16. #16
    I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous. AOD_LephtNut's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    Anyone else pick this up? I've been digging it!


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin By: ForumThemes.com
Top