Can I have your Tots Blaq_Baron's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon5 The new BR..!?

Why is the griffon mk22 fighting me262 and Ho 229 and the 190 D12 fighting Spit mk Vc..? That's what I call world class match making.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

one thing i happy with it i play alot with the M4 105 mm its whas first pain to play and nou with the new Br is better to play with it

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Ey, it makes my job easier. You'll all bow down to my 262.

Can I have your Tots Blaq_Baron's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

True it makes 262 pilot jobs easier but what about the Japs its a sad story for them Kikka pilots can relate to the mk24 and mk22

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes AOD Member AOD_BritishBob's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

Vampires facing sabres... I think they finally killed the vamp until we get the other variants...

"Every day is a beautiful day" Elwood P. Dowd AOD Member AOD_PapaPnut's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    World of Warships
    Status
    Active

Here I go defending Gaijin again.......spanakis wanted to shoot me the last time I did LOL so I'll hide behind a wall and take my chances

While some of initial vehicle (plane/tank) BRs and adjustments over time seem peculiar, they are in fact based on actual in game performance data. Gaijin collects data on the results from every single match accumulating actual battle result(hits, damage, k/d etc) for every plane/tanks ....that's accumulating real results over millions of matches over months.... this is the in game performance of the vehicle in the hands poor/new players and excellent/experienced players (and everywhere in between) going against the same in millions of matches. So you have what in statistics is known as the "law of large numbers" at work. (while an engineer, I do happen to have a graduate degree in Statistics...yea I'm weird....)

The BR and adjustments over time represent the performance of the plane/tank in the hands of the "average" player matched against the "average" player in other vehicles. So while you may perform better/worse in a vehicle than the BR would indicate, it is how it performs in the "average" player hands against the "average" opponent. The most frequent complaint I tend to hear is "wow, now I'm flying against jets". It's important to remember that 1) something about the plane you're flying makes it successful at that level and 2) Just because there's a jet in the match doesn't mean the pilot can fly it well. The matchmaker is a very complicated algorythm that has to pick 16 arbitrary players & vehicles and match them against 16 other players/vehicles to produce a fairly balanced match in which everyone has fun. On the whole, it does a pretty good job and the BR adjustments over time help make it better.

Good grief...there I've gone and defended Gaijin twice in the same month...need to go take a shower or wash my mouth out with soap or something
    Last edited by AOD_PapaPnut; 04-24-2015 at 01:09 PM.