Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Hello AOD members, let me tell you something

NOOOOWWW where do I get started? this subject wont be a rant just a little opinion of mine. NOW lets get started...
    I joined the clan a couple months ago and it was FUN! I met people from all over and I learned how to be better at Warthunder.
    Now that said I got tired (like super tired) of playing Warthunder. I just don't like the grinding mechanics anymore. It took me around a MONTH with 3 days of premium membership and TONS of coin/exp boosters just to get less then half way with Tier 3 German planes.
    Well you might ask why I left the clan and didn't hang around and talk to you guys and not play... WELL I just really didn't like how quiet the whole clan was. AND being the youngest in the WHOLE clan doesn't help either. I am more of a FPS kind of guy. If Warthunder had an Infantry setup I probably would have stayed but ehhh even then...
    Since COD BO3 will be on Next Gen only (well that is what TONS of ppl say) I will not be able to play it for a while since I am on PS3. SOO I needed to find a good FPS game for PC. AND I found one. It is called Heroes and Generals. It is free to play and not PAY2WIN aspect. well only the snipers... BUT you need to be extremely good with a sniper rifles to kill lots. I have been playing this game for a while now and I am getting bored of not talking to any1 or creating groups so we can help each other get better. The game has a full multiplayer experience ect... BUT the thing is.... is that 3 maps crash on my computer and 1 map is really laggy if I try to PTFO (play the F'ing objective) that being said.. this game is not meant for computers that can only do 20fps or 30fps in games without it lagging. But like COD online (which is a PC Chinese COD game) you have insane amounts of lag since you have like 400 ping yet it is still very fun. WHAT I AM trying to say is, is there anyone I can contact to try and get a H&G division? this game has planes, infantry, snipers, generals, and tanks. It is a WW2 based game with a really good game mechanic. This game does have a grinding mechanic but it doesn't make you frustrated like Warthunder did to me. I have put in 25 hours into this game and not a single penny and I already have the K98 (which is not easy to get since u have to grind for like 20 hours just to get it) I am 1/4 of the way to getting the K98 Sniper (the only german sniper) and it has only been what... 5 hours? I read the post saying if you want to apply to try and get a new division BUT it said we will probably not allow old games as a new division. THIS GAME has been out since 2013 I believe but only just blew up since they added a Russian class and Vanoss Gaming (a youtuber) advertised this game.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Goldensnake1's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

i have also played it, but only a little and i can say that it is fun! :D

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

We looked at Heroes and Generals at one point, but decided against a division because there was no clan structure in the game.

Once that is place (assuming they ever get around to doing it), you need to file a new Division Request. Go the Division Request forum and follow http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30437

But remember: It NEEDS a clan feature to be supported.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

You could always come play Planetside.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Its too bad we don't support any other fps games.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

so as in what Warthunder has....ahhhh I see! welp that wont be added anytime soon....

~HaKuNa MaTaTa~ AOD Member AOD_Sworn Assassin's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

warface.com -- warface is a pretty fun game.. played it for a while on xbox360 til they shut down the beta.. only computer i have is this macbook pro.. so.. lol, anywayz.. it's to bad warthunder didn't work out for you.. have you tried it recently? they just revamped the Battle Ratings system.. and is not to hard to level up IMO.. played a few hours last night with my lineup tier 1 battle rating 2.3 planes and unlocked over half the tier two planes for germany.. the trick with warthunder is to know what your taking out in your lineup and what you will be facing vs. what you take out battle ratings wise. here are the most recent changes to battle ratings and economy ... http://forum.warthunder.com/index.ph...nges-16042015/

btw i was 12 years old when i initally joined AOD, so don't let being a younger member get to you.. also AOD plays planetside 2, battlefield.. etc.... if ur an FPS guy
    Last edited by AOD_Sworn Assassin; 04-19-2015 at 02:38 PM.
    ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~
    ~~ AOD4LiFe ~~ (R.I.P.) MOH:AA division
    ~~~ Roll Tide Roll ~~~ Alabama Crimson Tide ~~~

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

ehhhh, last time I played warthunder was like..... 3 weeks ago. But I am in Tier 3 with 5.3 battle rating as my max... The thing is I face YAKS every single time I turn around! just like heroes and generals RUSSIANS TOO OP... btw I can care less if I get picked on for being the youngest XD most of these guys didn't believe me when I said I was 12. LIKE 90% didn't. even BoomBoom had a hard time believing. I might PM boom and ask him if I could just join and talk to them and not play.. I dunno XD (join in ts that is)