P!mPoLoGi$t

Default Any AOD originals from late 2003-2005 please read

Please post if you remember AOD_SGT_PIMPOLOGIST from MOHAA would like to here from old friends. Smoke kudos to you running this clan for so long you still in navy I think it was Italy the last time we spoke? After my 2 deployment with the army to Iraq I quit gaming for long time along with many other things (bad times) I'm over it and want to reach out with some old members. I know I'm not a member anymore but I just bought bf4 (noob) and still play mohaa through reborn patch and would like to reacquaint myself to this community.

P!mPoLoGi$t

Quote Originally Posted by P!mPoLoGi$t View Post
    Please post if you remember AOD_SGT_PIMPOLOGIST from MOHAA would like to hear from old friends. Smoke kudos to you running this clan for so long you still in navy I think it was Italy the last time we spoke? After my 2 deployment with the army to Iraq I quit gaming for long time along with many other things (bad times) I'm over it and want to reach out with some old members. I know I'm not a member anymore but I just bought bf4 (noob) and still play mohaa through reborn patch and would like to reacquaint myself to this community.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Some of the old timers are still around man. You should reapply to a game you like and get back in Team Speak with us.

P!mPoLoGi$t

Yeah I only have bf4 war thunder and mohaa

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

That's more than enough. Most of the rest are free to play as well.

Energizer Bunny arrested; charged with battery dragoon's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hey Pimp, what's up? It's been a long-ass time man, haha. It's nice to see some old names popping back up on here lately. Sworn Assassin and I were reminiscing in a thread not too long ago about all the old-timers we used to game with. Those were the days.

P!mPoLoGi$t

Dragoon heck yeah I'm getting excited now lol what games do you play now?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Eh, nothing AOD supports really. I've been flying solo since a little while before the MOH:AA division finally kicked the bucket. I play TF2 on and off, but lately I've been playing a lot of single player stuff like Dragon Age, Bioshock Infinite, etc. I'm always on the lookout for a good FPS or something that I can play online though. Nothing will ever live up to old school MOH:AA though.

P!mPoLoGi$t

I still play mohaa using reborn patch still fun try bf4 I've been playing that it's fun but maps are complicated so need to learn maps better then think I'll be good like in mohaa map orientation is half the battle to being a effective player do you still pop on mohaa? We should play

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I don't think I even have it installed anymore.

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? Sniper*'s Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'm having trouble remembering you. I might have been running the JK2 division when you were around. I miss MOHAA a lot.

When was the last time anyone spoke to Chili Palmer?

P!mPoLoGi$t

It's confusing to do but kinda of a program dummy so I'm sure you guys could figure it out its still a blast I haven't talked to chili palmer but I do remember your name just not on mohaa but team speak. I was good mohaa buddies with auddie murphy back when we battled with barkada all the time.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hey man, I remember you. :D It's been a while but it seems a lot of old MOH:AA players are resurfacing. I just got back on the forums looking for old friends too. I also deployed to Afghanistan.. Hope all is well

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Xanatos! Damn, with all of the people showing back up lately, we could restart the MOH:AA division. Haha.

P!mPoLoGi$t

There are still a couple of ladders if AOD was willing to allow to bring back a division for it I would be interested with all of you old mohaa friends I play just about every night on misfits rifle only server so much fun they also run a public ventrilo channel

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? Sniper*'s Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Was it OGL we were in back in the day? Before I left the division I was playing with Chili Palmer, Jolly Roger, UncleSam, Auddie Murphy, Uxmal.. just some names I can remember.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

OGL and TWL were the main ones back in the day. I think we were more active on OGL. I believe that's the one where we had Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, and Delta squads. I remember starting on Charlie squad with DC, Jitow, Jolly, Beastly Engineer, and I'm sure more that I'm forgetting. Uncle Sam may have been on it at one point. And how can you mention Uncle Sam without mentioning Auntie Sam, haha. Then later on I did Alpha squad with Stud and Buttercup, Auddie, etc.

P!mPoLoGi$t

Dragoon email me at [email protected] so I can give you number to contact me would like to chat you up on something

~HaKuNa MaTaTa~ AOD Member AOD_Sworn Assassin's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Wuts up wuts up, :) all you'z dirty rats.. mostly u can find me in the WarThunder forums.. running on a mac platform.. interesting to hear about a "reborn" patch for MoH:AA though, I've heard there are ways to still play it but I've never really tried cuz all i got is this macbook pro lolol.. anywayz.. the closest thing to MoH:AA I ever found was WarFace.. not really MoH:AA like but pretty cool in its own way.. jus can't play it on a mac.. and they took the beta off of 360.. www.warface.com

Anywayz, like i said I'm playing planes and tanks on WarThunder.. www.warthunder.com ,which is also a free game and on mac and PC come on guys bring ur butts back here!!! lol great to see some familiar names on here!!!
    ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~
    ~~ AOD4LiFe ~~ (R.I.P.) MOH:AA division
    ~~~ Roll Tide Roll ~~~ Alabama Crimson Tide ~~~

Keep honking. I'm reloading Saikotek's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I do remember seeing your name around, but I mainly stayed in the NASCAR section.

Glad to see some others trying to reconnect as well.