what's everyones opinion? also please keep spoilers inside spoiler tags and make sure not to click them unless you have seen all 13 episodes! :]

i've been loving it thus far, gotten passed episode 11 and I am gonna finish the rest after I get some sleep

I think the show is well written, well directed, and well made... it has a darker tone than any of the marvel movies thus far and a serious tone that is reminiscent to the batman films by nolan. It gives nods to the marvel movies and to the show Agents of Shield. it is dark and gritty and keeps me entertained every episode, while also making me interested in other characters other than the main character... which is nice. if you want a show you can binge watch and really feel attached to the character and the world revolving him, check this one out on netflix! its a must watch and I personally give it a 10/10. the story is superb, the acting is superb, the actors and actresses in this show are top notch, and the action in this show is quite awesome... no brilliant, and I love how vulnerable they make the whole setting feel, anything can happen.