Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy AOD Member AOD_TaffyQueen's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default Yes it Is the Queenie from COD4

I was asked last night by a member if I am the same Queenie from CoD modern warfare and CoD 4 and yes it is Me!!!! Queenie is back!!!!

Banned from Forums DarKPaRaDoXiC's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

*God save(d) the Queen(ie)*

English national song ...
    just thought of that :D

Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

my national anthem is Mae Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau, its welsh for the land of my fathers :P

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Queenie View Post
    my national anthem is Mae Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau, its welsh for the land of my fathers :P
    Ah okay. For me is England and Wales the same though ...

Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

it is difficult to explain to people from other countries about the way the united kingdom works, there are 4 countries in the UK each with their own assembly/parliament overseen by a central government who still have some powers, Wales is one of the oldest countries in the UK with Welsh being the oldest language in western Europe, it is still spoken widely in Wales and it is a Bi-lingual country with both languages taught by law in the schools,
    one place I would love to visit is Germany, my son went there 6 years ago with college when he was 16 to Berlin, he loved it and still has friends there, my husband Tidgit went in 1983 while the wall was still up he loved Germany too

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Queenie View Post
    it is difficult to explain to people from other countries about the way the united kingdom works, there are 4 countries in the UK each with their own assembly/parliament overseen by a central government who still have some powers, Wales is one of the oldest countries in the UK with Welsh being the oldest language in western Europe, it is still spoken widely in Wales and it is a Bi-lingual country with both languages taught by law in the schools,
    one place I would love to visit is Germany, my son went there 6 years ago with college when he was 16 to Berlin, he loved it and still has friends there, my husband Tidgit went in 1983 while the wall was still up he loved Germany too
    Germany is just an awesome place to be :D

But with Germany it is kinda the same. Most Americans think that Germany consists only of Bayern in the South, but forget about the 15 other states (from south to north and from West to east: Baden-Württemberg,Saarland,Rheinland Pfalz, Hessen,Thüringen,Sachsen,Nordrhein Westfalen (where I live), Niedersachsen,Bremen,Hamburg,Sachsen Anhalt,Brandenburg,Berlin,Schleswig Hollenstein,Mecklenburg Vorpommern)

It looks like a tropical earthquake blew through here or something man.
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Blizzard Universe
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_DarKPaRaDoXiC View Post
    Germany is just an awesome place to be :D

But with Germany it is kinda the same. Most Americans think that Germany consists only of Bayern in the South, but forget about the 15 other states (from south to north and from West to east: Baden-Württemberg,Saarland,Rheinland Pfalz, Hessen,Thüringen,Sachsen,Nordrhein Westfalen (where I live), Niedersachsen,Bremen,Hamburg,Sachsen Anhalt,Brandenburg,Berlin,Schleswig Hollenstein,Mecklenburg Vorpommern)
    More likely most Americans have no idea there is different states etc in Germany, same with those crazy Canuckians to the north :)