Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Knee High to a Worms Ass Officer-of-Titan's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3

    Default Hello from Titan squad

    Hello Everyone.

    My name is Deonaldi and I'm an Officer of a squadron called Titan.

    In a way you can call me an Ambassador of Titan and I'am here to get to know you guys and to set-up special events for the both us. Like Squadron battles, Custom Battles. Air Races and so on.

    Today Titan is a US based squadron with about 50 active member that mostly play for fun but are trying to get a bit on the competitive side. Our squadron is pretty new but old at the same time have gone threw some up and down's over time,
    so we do have a pretty rough history but I assure you guys, that all of our member are extremely friendly and if you ever see us in game.... feel free to give us an o7 and we will protect you guys as comrades :)

    If you have any questions or comment feel free to post and I will do my best to respond to them.

    Ingame username : =TITAN= Deonaldi

    P.S. Excuse my terrible grammar.
    Last edited by AOD_BoomBoomStick; 05-01-2015 at 05:15 PM.

  2. #2
    Knee High to a Worms Ass Officer-of-Titan's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Reserved Post

  3. #3
    If you ain't makin' waves, you ain't kickin' hard enough!
    AOD_BoomBoomStick's Avatar
    Rank
    Staff Sergeant
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    the netherlands
    Posts
    3,852

    Default

    Hello Deonaldi

    Welcome to the AOD forums ,
    Just a bit earlier we where in the same match and I must say your a nice guy ,
    hope to fly with you more in the future.

    Boom




    For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed,
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still.

  4. #4
    Banned from Forums NavyAv8r's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    AOD Clubhouse
    Posts
    1,850

    Default

    New Allies with New CO's/XO's What a great year!

  5. #5
    Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes SKY_SAMURAI's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Wow really cool, welcome Titan. Hope to meet and fly with you real soon...;)

  6. #6
    Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy AOD Member AOD_iXi Bl4ck x's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    225

    Default

    sounds good bud
    >>>>i Savannah Haven Gwin i<<<<

  7. #7
    Banned from Forums RTMPro's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Tauranga, New Zealand
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Officer-of-Titan View Post
    Hello Everyone.

    My name is Deonaldi and I'm an Officer of a squadron called Titan.

    In a way you can call me an Ambassador of Titan and I'am here to get to know you guys and to set-up special events for the both us. Like Squadron battles, Custom Battles. Air Races and so on.

    Today Titan is a US based squadron with about 50 active member that mostly play for fun but are trying to get a bit on the competitive side. Our squadron is pretty new but old at the same time have gone threw some up and down's over time,
    so we do have a pretty rough history but I assure you guys, that all of our member are extremely friendly and if you ever see us in game.... feel free to give us an o7 and we will protect you guys as comrades :)

    If you have any questions or comment feel free to post and I will do my best to respond to them.

    Ingame username : =TITAN= Deonaldi

    P.S. Excuse my terrible grammar.
    Ever since =TITAN= put a Kill On Sight on my head, same team or not, I have never been a fan of your clan. Please be wary of how you approach our members with The Hangar now being a public area for communication.

  8. #8
    Knee High to a Worms Ass Officer-of-Titan's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_RTMPro View Post
    Ever since =TITAN= put a Kill On Sight on my head, same team or not, I have never been a fan of your clan. Please be wary of how you approach our members with The Hangar now being a public area for communication.
    Sorry to hear that. We personally don't put a Kill On Sight on players unless they've done something really really bad. I guess the only reason your being targeted by us is because you have a clan tag in front of your name. We have a killer instinct to go after players with a clan name in front of there name. But worry no more. I've told most of our members to avoid targeting you guys as much as possible.

  9. #9
    Banned from Forums RTMPro's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Tauranga, New Zealand
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Officer-of-Titan View Post
    We personally don't put a Kill On Sight on players unless they've done something really really bad.
    The fact that you DO have KOS bothers me.

    My KOS was before I joined AOD....just about 12 months ago. When we knocked =TITAN= out of the top 10 squadrons in squadron battles.

  10. #10
    If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? AOD Member AOD_B.Rubble's Avatar
    Rank
    Specialist
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas,Nv
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,170

    Default

    I shall fly honorably and with great effect..that being said IF IT FLIES/IT DIES.
    BRUBBLE

    Bringing BedrockBedlam to a Map near YOU
    "If ur gonna ride My ass,You better pull My hair

  11. #11
    A really Cool Cat AOD Member AOD_rayrayblues's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona
    Age
    67
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_RTMPro View Post
    The fact that you DO have KOS bothers me.

    My KOS was before I joined AOD....just about 12 months ago. When we knocked =TITAN= out of the top 10 squadrons in squadron battles.
    I have to agree with Pro. AOD is an honor clan. We don't do shit like that. Especially TKing for any reason, except accidents OFC.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin By: ForumThemes.com
Top