Knee High to a Worms Ass supersimpsonman's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon6 Crazy Game

So I was just playing as 4.3 Germans, having one kill and on my last plane. Unbeknownst to me until this point, my team and I were hanging by the thread of a mere 2 ground targets, whereas the enemies had 12. We had been slaughtered this whole game (read: on my last plane) and I just wanted to have a little bit more of a score turnout in this, as I didn't have a bomber to even try with. And holy cow was it exciting. I faced a team minus two players swarming towards my spawn and the one other player I could see at the time (There were 5 of us left) and I managed to get 4 kills in a spaded Bf109 F-4 before my teams tickets finally petered out, and I felt confident I could get at least one more kill before succumbing to incoming fire.

I just felt so excited and wanted to tell you all about it

tl;dr bad game til last plane, high heart rate ensues

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-05-11_00001.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	247.2 KB 
ID:	16647

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Welcome to WT. There have been many times that just as soon as I thought that I was done, good things began to happen.
    Most memorable, I was in an AD match and was the last on my team. I was flying a B-25 against 4 reds. Through some
    pretty fancy flying, I managed to shoot down 2 with my front guns and 1 with my turrets before the last one finally got me.
    Yeah, I lost, but there are no words for the satisfaction I felt from that match. Who says bombers are useless in AD?