Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Personal Bullet Shield zackman0010's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I started off with zackman009 at the age of 9, made out of the short form of my name, the word 'man', and my age. Yeah, I know it's retarded. Then I originally planned on making a new account every year as I aged, but I stopped after one year when I used zackman0010. I've just used it ever since.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! TEC/BMonty's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I have many gamertags. My default name is brokenbow1, coming from the title of the first episode of Star Trek: Enterprise, an underrated show which I loved that was cancelled after just 4 seasons, leading to a horrible final two episodes.
    TEC, from my AOD tag, comes from Trader Emergency Coalition, which I use (without spaces) as my name in PlanetSide 2, since brokenbow1 was already taken, probably by my older account that I forgot I had. The Trader Emergency Coalition is my favorite faction from one of my favorite non-Dota games, Sins of a Solar Empire.
    BMonty is a shortening of BMontgomery, my World of Tanks username. I adopted that username before coming up with brokenbow1 as my default name but after abandoning deerekid1, the username my mom created for me when I was about 6, during a free-name-change event. Obviously, the name comes from General Bernard Montgomery. No relation to him, but he was a famous WWII general and I am obsessed with military history, among other things.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Simple it was a nickname given to me in High School. At first it was used to tease me because some reason people thought I look like a monkey but over the years I've grown fond of it and kept it. Now even my close friends call me monkeh. And one day my ape kin will rule this planet and take over like planet of the apes. :-p

Can I have your Tots deadlysilenceil's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Back when Halo:CE and Custom Edition were the only major PC gaming FPS I used the name BlindNazi which was an AIM chat name of mine, but as I grew older and games became more sensitive to words like "Nazi" I had to change my name.
    Day 1 of PS3 online I had to come up with a name and "deadlysilence" was already taken so I chose the name "deadlysilenceil" and it has been my main gaming name for every system and every game I've ever played since 2006.
    World record stats in multiple PS3 games before they were broken like BF3 and NFS Prostreet, NFS Shift, NFS Shift 2.
    PC game records are unofficial but I've been banned large multitudes of times from various games for "hacking" and having a reaction time average of "0.013 seconds" which automatically makes me some kind of superhuman robot virus thing from space gone to ruin your whole day.
    So my name is recognized often in games I frequent- and I go forth feared and loved by my comrades.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12