Hey all. I've been having the urge to play Fallout NV so I went and installed it on my laptop (Had it back in the day via steam when I had a better computer). I'm having a issue where at certain times in the game, usually at certain points of being at the outskirts of a town or outpost, the game starts stuttering, and literally acting like it's "alt-tabing" out than back in 2-3 times; than works fine for 5-6 seconds, and does it again. It's not a constant issue, but does happen here and there. I can play for 6-8 hours with out experiencing this, than suddenly it'll happen. I am running on a intel hd graphics card (since that's what comes with the laptop). It's more of a nuisance than anything else, but I was wondering if anyone may have heard of this before and knows a work around? I've verified file integrity, uninstalled and reinstalled, played with settings ect ect ect. The only thing that happens to work to fix if I turn the graphics all the way down, but when I do that, I go from 60 fps down to 30 fps. Help?