Hi,

Here are a list of a few recruitment messages you may want to try or use as a template for your own messages.

Tired of playing by yourself? Apply to the War Thunder team at www.clanaod.net and tell them OnlineGaming referred you! AOD flies all game modes and levels.

AOD is looking for elite pilots and new fliers for the War Thunder Division. Training sessions, competitions and custom events held weekly. Apply at www.clanaod.net. or message me for more info.

If you are an elite pilot or a new recruit looking to learn, AOD wants you. Apply at www.clanaod.net to the War Thunder division. Tell them OnlineGaming referred you. AOD plays all game modes and levels and runs frequent custom events for players.

Unlock vehicles faster. Get more silver lions. Learn from seasoned players. Join Angels Of Death (AOD) War Thunder division at www.clanaod.net. Like most others you will be glad you joined.

Learn High Speed Landing - join Angels Of Death (AOD). Apply at www.clanaod.net or PM me. PS: I AM STILL LEARNING!.

AOD helps recruits level up their planes. Apply at www.clanaod.net.