Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44
  1. #1
    If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? AOD_OddJob001's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,098

    Default Hey fellow AOD players and admins

    Hey all. I play on your server pretty much daily. Usually for a good 2-5 hours. It's usually me and 4-6 friends I bring with me. I don't generally come on other clans forums, but in the case of your server, I really wanted to because we enjoy your server.
    I wanted to tell you the things I like about your server, as well as some things I don't like, that I think you could easily make better without any huge changes.

    I have ran 3 top 50 servers and 2 other top 20 servers for the last 3-4 years. Since BF3 came out I have been admining servers, sometimes spending 5-8 hours a day modding, changing, tweaking. I've created spreadsheets and reviewed thousands of log entries, always looking for a way to make things better. I'm not trying to brag :P just giving some weight to what I have to say.

    Likes
    • The players. You have some really good players on your server. It makes it fun when a server has good players that are challenging and can help me increase my abilities.
    • Your own clan members. You are all very fun to play against. As well as fun to play with. Anytime I can, I try to join whatever squad has the most AOD members. I find many of your members like to give squad orders, like to stick together, and are generally a bit more experienced on the field of battle.
    • Your settings. You have fairly standard settings, which is always nice. No strange instant vehicle spawns, or other oddities.
    • Your use of ALL DLC's. You are about 1 of 5 servers in the US that runs with all DLC's. Thank you for this.



    Dislikes (aka things I thing you could do to make the server even better)
    • Change the randomizer value in the Votemap plugin. I assume you all use procon. Try changing the votemap randomizer setting to make maps that have been played take longer to show up for vote.
    • Votemap options. Give 6 options instead of 4. This gives people a much better chance to see maps they like and want to vote on.


    The server tends to offer many of the same maps. Caspian Border, Operation Whiteout, Silk Road, Propaganda are always played, sometimes 2-3 times in a matter of 2 hours. Those maps play allll the time on the server and I have even seen some of your own members complain about it :)
    I've noticed a lot of players complain that there aren't any maps they want to vote for. Changing the 2 above settings would really help give better map choices or provide more options of maps to pick from.

    • Add a high ping kicker pleeeeasee!

    I can handle playing the same maps, or even playing maps I dislike. What I can't handle is bad server performance due to 2-3 players with pings above 150. DICE has stated themselves that when 2-3 players above a ping of 150 are on the server, the entire server performance suffers. Im not sure who your GSP is, I ran my servers on both Fragnet and NFO. Always prefered NFO. If you are with NFO, ask those guys about what DICE has to say about high pingers. They have shown me the numbers on the CPU/Mem/Latency, server side, when there are high ping players. It is a drastic difference. I can tell when odd things start happening, that there are high pingers on the server. Ill look at the scoreboard and sure enough there will be some 200-400 pingers out there. You don't need them on your server. Get rid of those 2-3 people or you will get other regulars leaving the server. When this happens, my friends and I will generally leave to find another server, even though we would rather play on AOD.
    Now, I know you have some members that are above 150 latency. The nice thing about the latency manager plugin is that you can add both individual players or entire clan tags to the whitelist. So players like Mahjack (ping of 250 or so) can still play. P.S. I am still going to get my tags back from you! :P

    These two reasons above are the only reason myself and my friends will ever leave your server. From an admin perspective, tweaking the above settings would be a very minor impact on your server population, so I hope they are considered.

    Anyway, I like your server enough to come on here and share my opinions. Take this however you want. From experience, most admins will read this and not even consider any of it, only to reply back with "you are wrong, because of this or that." Thats fine if thats the response, it's a typical expected admin response. However, I think in your case you'll likely have some good replies/feedback, because from one successful Admin to another, you obviously have a very good idea on how to run a successful server, which means you likely listen to players and are welcome to new ideas.

    Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all on the Battlefield.

    Edit: Made a small donation for your time. Thanks.
    Last edited by AOD_OddJob001; 07-02-2015 at 07:27 AM.

  2. #2
    Did you just grab my ass?
    AOD_Deity's Avatar
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,421

    Default

    Thanks for taking the time to post. You've made some great observations. Thanks for being a part of our community.

    I'll respond later this afternoon with some whys and why nots.


    Sent from space at 27000 miles per second with enough kinetic energy to blow your fricken mind...
    Last edited by AOD_Deity; 07-02-2015 at 09:12 AM.

  3. #3
    If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? AOD Member AOD_Sniper*'s Avatar
    Rank
    Specialist
    Division
    World of Warcraft
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    New York
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    It's awesome to see feedback from members of he community. Thank you for this!
    AOD4LiFE
    Blizzard ID: Sniper#12362
    Origin ID: AOD_Sniperr
    UPlay ID: AOD_Sniper

  4. #4
    1-800-PUBLGRJUH AOD_redse7en's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    PlayerUnknown
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Shit Headquarters, USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    Great suggestions :) Thanks for taking the time to write these out! It's good to know we have an active community that cares about our servers.
    Tell a friend!!!

  5. #5
    I get enough exercise just pushing my luck 13uckFUtter's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Rockford
    Age
    28
    Posts
    339

    Default

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7BBeWcgiss This is actually really hard to test, and difficult to calculate if high ping players actually affect the server. I do know the longer the server runs, it will drop server fps. DICE has said that high ping players have certain advantages and disadvantages over lower ones, but I have yet to see them reply on this issue. Personally a few high ping players never seemed to affect me when it came to straight server detection, and I believe it has more to do with altercations between you and the high ping players. Just my 2 cents.

  6. #6
    I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous. AOD_LephtNut's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    Thanks a ton for the feedback, the time you spend in our servers, and the lil' donation. All are very appreciated!

  7. #7
    Did you just grab my ass?
    AOD_Deity's Avatar
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OddJob001 View Post
    Hey all. I play on your server pretty much daily. Usually for a good 2-5 hours. It's usually me and 4-6 friends I bring with me. I don't generally come on other clans forums, but in the case of your server, I really wanted to because we enjoy your server.
    I wanted to tell you the things I like about your server, as well as some things I don't like, that I think you could easily make better without any huge changes.

    I have ran 3 top 50 servers and 2 other top 20 servers for the last 3-4 years. Since BF3 came out I have been admining servers, sometimes spending 5-8 hours a day modding, changing, tweaking. I've created spreadsheets and reviewed thousands of log entries, always looking for a way to make things better. I'm not trying to brag :P just giving some weight to what I have to say.

    Likes
    • The players. You have some really good players on your server. It makes it fun when a server has good players that are challenging and can help me increase my abilities.
    • Your own clan members. You are all very fun to play against. As well as fun to play with. Anytime I can, I try to join whatever squad has the most AOD members. I find many of your members like to give squad orders, like to stick together, and are generally a bit more experienced on the field of battle.
    • Your settings. You have fairly standard settings, which is always nice. No strange instant vehicle spawns, or other oddities.
    • Your use of ALL DLC's. You are about 1 of 5 servers in the US that runs with all DLC's. Thank you for this.



    Dislikes (aka things I thing you could do to make the server even better)
    • Change the randomizer value in the Votemap plugin. I assume you all use procon. Try changing the votemap randomizer setting to make maps that have been played take longer to show up for vote.
    • Votemap options. Give 6 options instead of 4. This gives people a much better chance to see maps they like and want to vote on.


    The server tends to offer many of the same maps. Caspian Border, Operation Whiteout, Silk Road, Propaganda are always played, sometimes 2-3 times in a matter of 2 hours. Those maps play allll the time on the server and I have even seen some of your own members complain about it :)
    I've noticed a lot of players complain that there aren't any maps they want to vote for. Changing the 2 above settings would really help give better map choices or provide more options of maps to pick from.

    • Add a high ping kicker pleeeeasee!

    I can handle playing the same maps, or even playing maps I dislike. What I can't handle is bad server performance due to 2-3 players with pings above 150. DICE has stated themselves that when 2-3 players above a ping of 150 are on the server, the entire server performance suffers. Im not sure who your GSP is, I ran my servers on both Fragnet and NFO. Always prefered NFO. If you are with NFO, ask those guys about what DICE has to say about high pingers. They have shown me the numbers on the CPU/Mem/Latency, server side, when there are high ping players. It is a drastic difference. I can tell when odd things start happening, that there are high pingers on the server. Ill look at the scoreboard and sure enough there will be some 200-400 pingers out there. You don't need them on your server. Get rid of those 2-3 people or you will get other regulars leaving the server. When this happens, my friends and I will generally leave to find another server, even though we would rather play on AOD.
    Now, I know you have some members that are above 150 latency. The nice thing about the latency manager plugin is that you can add both individual players or entire clan tags to the whitelist. So players like Mahjack (ping of 250 or so) can still play. P.S. I am still going to get my tags back from you! :P

    These two reasons above are the only reason myself and my friends will ever leave your server. From an admin perspective, tweaking the above settings would be a very minor impact on your server population, so I hope they are considered.

    Anyway, I like your server enough to come on here and share my opinions. Take this however you want. From experience, most admins will read this and not even consider any of it, only to reply back with "you are wrong, because of this or that." Thats fine if thats the response, it's a typical expected admin response. However, I think in your case you'll likely have some good replies/feedback, because from one successful Admin to another, you obviously have a very good idea on how to run a successful server, which means you likely listen to players and are welcome to new ideas.

    Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all on the Battlefield.

    Edit: Made a small donation for your time. Thanks.

    Thanks again for your input. Here's some feedback to your feedback ;)

    Server Plug-ins - we keep them light for a reason. Same with the server settings (normal, not custom) on our conquest servers. We enjoy, and our community enjoys, a fairly "clean" game in the manner it was meant to be played. We have other servers that we can manipulate for events or with restrictions (our no explosives Mixed-Mode comes to mind) for those other purposes. So like you, we think that's the best way to keep it - clean and light. Balancer, spammer, votemap - that's pretty much it (we have others for events and such, we just have them turned off 97% of the time).

    For the Votemap, the voting randomness was moderate for the DLC and a bit more aggressive (more random) for the PTFO Vanilla server. They are both now set to the same aggressiveness, so that should help with the DLC playing so many of the same maps (somewhat). We want people to play what they want to play, but with so many maps to choose from giving some of them an opportunity to see the light of day isn't bad.

    Setting the number to 6 rather than 4, is counter-productive to what you had asked though. If I make it more random, but give players more options, it defeats the purpose of the randomness we tried to create. Hopefully this makes sense. For now, we'll keep it at 4 with the randomness change.

    Highping-Kicker is a tough one. As you yourself mention, we could "rule-in" our members like Mahjack who play from all over the world. Had we had this in place from the get-go, however, we'd never have had to opportunity to meet and recruit members like Mahjack and Zonecamp, and some of out Aussie and European pals. That would be a bad thing. Therefore, I am disinclined to acquiesce to that request for that reason alone - we are an international clan of over 2200 members.

    We choose to moderate the ping issue in a "hands-on" way. Generally, there is no evidence that high-ping players cause any interference for the server. Especially on servers like ours; they are just too robust to have things like that make a difference - we operate 6 virtual servers with high capacity and barely every see 25% CPU usage (if they were all maxed out). However, given that it is true that some members see benefit and take advantage of a 200 ping, we do follow that. One or two players doesn't change a 64 player server's dynamic. 3 or 4 squad-ed up can start to matter, so we watch that. If we can tell that people are trying to team-up on that advantage, creating an unfair atmosphere, then we will discuss and take action accordingly. We also balance that with good public players who happen to enjoy our servers and our community - we won't out-of-hand deny them an opportunity to play with us. It goes against who we are and what we are trying to do.

    We do appreciate you coming to our forums and giving us your take on our servers and their set-up - and thanks for the way you approached it. I hope this has sufficiently answered or assuaged your concerns. We hope you and your friends keep on coming :). We aren't going anywhere.

    Deity
    Last edited by AOD_Deity; 07-03-2015 at 01:23 AM.

  8. #8
    Save the whales. Collect the whole set AOD Member AOD_Vial8R's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    35
    Posts
    537

    Default

    And what Deity forgot to mention: If you, or any of your friends, have any ideas on how to get our Hardline servers more popular, please, please, please let us know! :D

    Seriously though, thanks for the input, we always like it when people actually take the time and effort to post more than just "change this, it's better" ideas.
    If you need help with anything, let me know and I will do my best to either help or find someone that can.
    Current Ryzen 7 Gaming Rig: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GWYjQV

  9. #9
    Don't find fault, find a remedy. -Henry Ford
    AOD_Silencer77's Avatar
    Rank
    Command Sergeant
    Division
    Black Desert
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    What a cool guy. Nice work BF4!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Touch 'em. You know you want to. AOD Member AOD_CaptNumbNutz's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    35
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Wow. For once, someone knowledgeable about server administrating has constructive criticism. As a former admin myself with ProCon experience, its actually refreshing to see this rather than the usual hurr-durr [expletive] [racial slur] [insert string of bigotry and adjectives here] describing not only the server but our admins who work their ass off.

    He's got a very good point about the map vote randomizer. Metro came up in the map voting 2 out of 3 rounds in a row tonight on DLC server (approx 10pm). Fortunately it got voted down. Dunno if that's a bug or working as intended, but it definitely would have sucked to play metro that soon after just playing it 2 rounds previous.

  11. #11
    You are depriving some poor village of its idiot AOD Member AOD_Timmee45's Avatar
    Rank
    Specialist
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    725

    Default

    If it doesn't get voted for it increases in strength, this way as maps get voted for their priority gets lower and lower and it stays out of the rotation vote longer.

  12. #12
    Did you just grab my ass?
    AOD_Deity's Avatar
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Timmee45 View Post
    If it doesn't get voted for it increases in strength, this way as maps get voted for their priority gets lower and lower and it stays out of the rotation vote longer.
    True story. Working as intended. Now if you voted for it, and it was played, then showed up again in the next two rotations, I'd have a problem. It IS metro, and it will eventually get voted for. But yes, it's working precisely how it was designed. The only thing I could do to make it more aggressive is the mandate that a played map not be brought up for vote until the entirety of the maplist has been played through - I'm not inclined to go that far.

    But yes Numbnutz, it was great to have someone come in and give that type of feedback on our server management. Refreshing.
    Last edited by AOD_Deity; 07-05-2015 at 04:51 PM.

  13. #13
    Liquor? I hardly even know her! AOD Member AOD_tboose7's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Blizzard Universe
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Deity View Post
    True story. Working as intended. Now if you voted for it, and it was played, then showed up again in the next two rotations, I'd have a problem. It IS metro, and it will eventually get voted for. But yes, it's working precisely how it was designed. The only thing I could do to make it more aggressive is the mandate that a played map not be brought up for vote until the entirety of the maplist has been played through - I'm not inclined to go that far.

    But yes Numbnutz, it was great to have someone come in and give that type of feedback on our server management. Refreshing.
    I do, however like that idea of making it a true full "rotation" before the map show up again. I know not everyone will like doing that, but I like seeing ALL the maps. Maybe there is some compromise?

  14. #14
    Did you just grab my ass?
    AOD_Deity's Avatar
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_tboose7 View Post
    I do, however like that idea of making it a true full "rotation" before the map show up again. I know not everyone will like doing that, but I like seeing ALL the maps. Maybe there is some compromise?
    The compromise is in place. That aggressive of a setting relegates the voting process to an inevitable true "rotation." Having a true "rotation" defeats the purpose of a votemap. It takes the choice out of the hands of the players. It also means that when there are 31 people on a starting server or a server that is winding down and the only options are Nansha Strike, Hangar 21, Altai Range and Silk Road.. do you see where that leads? There are maps people just don't like (as much as you or I might love them). It's better to let the voting system at least give them some latitude to have their opinion made known.

    The votemap will stay as it is currently - it was just tweaked to make it more "random" with less chance of recurring maps. I'm not going to press it any further at this time. We may look at it later to go back to 6 vote options and decrease the randomness and see if that is better.

  15. #15
    Touch 'em. You know you want to. AOD Member AOD_CaptNumbNutz's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    35
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Deity View Post
    Now if you voted for it, and it was played, then showed up again in the next two rotations, I'd have a problem.
    That's just it. IT IS doing precisely that in the map voting. I dunno if its a bug or what.

    Let me explain the scenario and tell me if I understand it, its working right, or an issue:
    -Map (e.g. Metro) wins votes. We play it.
    -Map vote comes up during round. Whole new set of 4 are voted on.
    -Next round, map voting options come up, Metro is in the voting list again.

    Thanks Deity.

  16. #16
    Did you just grab my ass?
    AOD_Deity's Avatar
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,421

    Default

    That shouldn't be the case with the new set up.

  17. #17
    I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous. AOD_LephtNut's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    Deity is the man.

  18. #18
    I took an IQ test and the results were negative scampee's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Age
    37
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Deity View Post
    True story. Working as intended. Now if you voted for it, and it was played, then showed up again in the next two rotations, I'd have a problem. It IS metro, and it will eventually get voted for. But yes, it's working precisely how it was designed. The only thing I could do to make it more aggressive is the mandate that a played map not be brought up for vote until the entirety of the maplist has been played through - I'm not inclined to go that far.

    But yes Numbnutz, it was great to have someone come in and give that type of feedback on our server management. Refreshing.
    so this from what i understands.. is why the "funner" maps hardly come up for vote. Because every time they come up they get voted for thus pushing them further down the list. ?..

    so totally like this comiunity

  19. #19
    If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? AOD_OddJob001's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,098

    Default

    Thanks everyone! So, over the last few days, the map selection has been better, albeit I would almost still push for 6 voting options rather than 4. It took me forever to make the hop from 4 to 6 (like all of BF3 and about 10 months of BF4) before I realized its not a bad idea. My thoughts were that most players don't vote. Honestly, its like the same 5-8 players that vote, so my basis of thought was "why not give them more options". 6 options fits the chat window perfectly and seemed to offer way more variety of maps to choose from. The other thing I used to do was give my clan members a vote weight of 2. Because really they are the ones that matter. Maybe something to think about. The options are better as I said, but the reason I still consider 6 options to be better than 4 is from a perfect example yesterday. For 3 rounds in a row the options were:

    Dragon Pass
    Silk Road
    Altai Range
    Hammerhead

    Now I realize tastes of maps vary, but all 4 of those are on the bottom of my list for enjoyment. So the first round Silk Road won, which is played like every 3-4 rounds on the server (no idea why people like it in CQL so much), but ok. So we played it. Next round:

    Dragon Pass
    Altai Range
    Hammerhead
    Giants of Karelia

    We played Giants. Next round (wait wut, those are the same options as two rounds ago):

    Dragon Pass
    Altai Range
    Hammerhead
    Silk Road

    Silk Road won. :( I couldn't do another round of Silk Road, so I logged off.

    The votemap plugin was always odd to me. I would try all the ranges 1 to (10 or 12 if I remember) and I would always get strange results.

    Either way, the main point I have now is thanks for listening and thanks for at least trying something. I understand your thoughts about a ping kicker and possibly not meeting potential clan members because they would be kicked. If its something you consider in the future there are ways to still meet potential clan members. You can set the ping kicker to only kick when there are X amount of people on. So on our servers, we wouldnt start kicking high pingers until there were 48+ people on. Even then we used the option where it will check someones ping 10 times and only kick them if x (we set it to 3) pings in a row are about whatever you set it to. To us this worked because of two reasons. We had servers all over the world, and people generally choose low ping servers, so we were still able to recruit players on different servers we had running. On top of that we decided that the members we wanted to attract were those that spent time with us in teamspeak (yes, I will join you all soon in there) and those were generally people that were in the server when it was below that setting of 48 players. Here we got the best of all worlds. Low pings on the server, so the other players were happy and performance was good. New players that would join us on teamspeak or liked to help get the server started, we would any of them to the whitelist for the kicker. As I am typing this I have realized Ive gone way too far in depth lol. Sorry I havent admin'd in like 6-8 months and I kind of miss it. Enough about ping kickers.

    On to one more point.

    Can you please add me and Freefry_IV to the white list for the balancer? I personally am against balancers that balance during the round, and also prefer the settings of the balancers to keep squads together. Last night I was in a squad with 4 other friends and with 5 minutes left in the game I was moved to the other side. The other team then was full and we were not able to play together after that. I am all for balancers and for 3 years did in round balancing. It wasnt until I turned on debug mode for the balancers and started reading all the log files that I realized there is no difference on the outcome of a match wether people are balanced during the match or only after the round. But what I did realize is that our server would lose numerous players when they were balanced during the round, mostly because players hate that. So in the end I decided that it was more important to keep players happy and coming back, then it was to move them during the middle of a match. Seriously, I speak my mind way too often so always feel free to tell me to shutup. :P

    Phew. And I havent even had my coffee yet.

    Anyhow. Still my favorite server out there right now. Its mainly because of your community and your players. There are other servers that dont do in round balancing and that keep performance at a max by removing players with pings 150+, but I still choose to play on your server because I enjoy playing against AOD members. Not to mention last night was like a freaking reunion. I ran into about 5 players that used to be regulars on our old servers. Good times.

    Ill see you all again soon, ready to battle it out. I will try to hop on teamspeak with ya'll soon.

    Take care.

    /throws boiler hat

  20. #20
    If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? AOD_OddJob001's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,098

    Default

    Edit: One last thing. Probably the coolest procon plugin we ever found. You should check this out. It allows your clan members (or any list of players) to run a chat command !lead, which makes them leader of a squad. That way they take over squads from leaders that never give orders, can give squad orders, or kick people from the squad to make room for other clan members. It is seriously the coolest script by far. Oh apparently it was changed from a Insane Limits C script to an actual plugin. Wow, this thing is awesome.

    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....-1-11-Jan-2015

    Look at that. You can give your clan members (or me too ) the ability to change leaders, recruit other players into their squad, regroup players into a new squad. Fancy! Im all about team play and LOVE LOVE LOVE playing squad leader.

    Ok I go now :P


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin By: ForumThemes.com
Top