My mom gave my brother an all in one pc under the guise that I could make it work. It was a model that is KNOWN to have monitor issues, and outside of warranty. She's got such a big history of buying products with known defects, so it's not like its the first time.
Okay, so I take the motherfFLOOPer apart and look at the lcd panel. Can't find SHIT that resembles a monitor number, so I google every lil thing I can, and find an LCD panel that should theoretically fit, would cost 150-200 BEFORE shipping. Unless my brother was paying for it, not happening.

My question here in, is what I could possibly do with the parts. I don't think I could fit the motherboard to fit into a mini-atx/itx case, being that there is absolutely no external video connector. But as I lay my drunken head down to sleep, I went from dead tired to wide awake thinking, OH WAIT, THE PROCESSOR IS A THING. Now, assuming the thing isnt soldered into the board, (I know, should have checked when I tore it apart, Im sorry) is it at all possible to take said processor and slap it into another system, possibly one I could build for my father for his birthday?

The CPU in question is a G2030T. Dual Core, Pentium, and it's all about the pentiums. LGA1155. Do any of you with more expertise and experience think it's doable?
I don't know, it's probably not even worth doing, but even if he don't want or need it maybe I could sell it and double my money. I don't know, it's the first time I've drank since 9th grade, but I feel kinda genius right now so I'm rolling with it.