Knee High to a Worms Ass Duh333's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Duh333 Applying for AOD Membership (Pending)

Project Cars Application
    What made you interested in applying to join AOD?
    I enjoyed playing Planetside 2 with AOD and i'm a simracing fan. Just noticed you guys had a Project cars division and i'm willing to try it out
    Who referred you?
    No one
    What is your age?
    Have your ever been a member of any PC gaming communities/clans/guilds in the past? (if yes, which one/s?)
    I've always been a gamer and my main games are on SimRacing. I race in a brazilian team since 2006 (Brazil Power Team - BPT), we used to be very active at Race2play and iRacing, but things slowed down at the last couple years. I've always been a fan of shooters and RPG also, i was part of some national Team Fortress 2 and Counter Strike clan but nothing big. Now i'm mostly playing Planetside 2 between my simracing activities.
    Are you currently in any other gaming communities/clans/guilds? (if yes, which one(s) and for which games)
    I still continue in BPT for the simracing part, but since we don't participate in anything with Project Cars, i'm feeling like applying for the AOD Project Cars.
    Do you have a Microphone?
    Yes
    Have you ever used Teamspeak?
    Yes
    What is your timezone & location?
    -3 GMT - São Paulo - Brazil
    Tell us more about yourself. What is your Sim Racing History?
    I Sim Race since a very young age. Started with World Grand Prix (GP1) with 6 years old or so and from that i played pretty much everything available. The whole Geoff Crammond Grand Prix series 1-4, Indianapolis 500 and the whole Papyrus franchise, Indycar Racing, Grand Prix Legends, Nascar 2003. Used most of the SimBin products also like GTR2, Race07 and their DLCs. Used the ISI Sims also, F1 challenge and after that rfactor where i probably spend most of my gaming time. Now i'm using iRacing, Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2 and Projet cars, still doing some league racing at Race2play, and some iRacing, but haven't joined a Project Cars league until now.
    Please provide a link to your steam accountAOD is an honor clan. We prefer good sportsmanship over skill. Can you be happy in an environment that doesn't reward skill?
    Yes
    Have you been a member of AOD before?
    No

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Teamspeak information sent. Jump on this afternoon if you can. Our division mostly plays in the mid afternoon into the evenings so that's always the best time to catch us.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Friend request sent.