Knee High to a Worms Ass Keokio's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Keokio Applying for AOD Membership (Expired)

Project Cars Application
    What made you interested in applying to join AOD?
    I saw it on the Project Cars game that I was looking for a server to join and I saw ( clanAOD.net )
    and right away I was thinking .... ( Oh that must be a good server ) ..... so I exit the game and when to serch for this clanAOD.net server ....I found that I like this server ...is a well done server ... so I started to register here ....
    Who referred you?
    no one
    What is your age?
    63 years
    Have your ever been a member of any PC gaming communities/clans/guilds in the past? (if yes, which one/s?)
    Yes I was a member of Race Department since June of 2007 ... that's was for the racing game of Race 07 and many others car racing games .
    Now is my first time joining the ClanAOD.net
    Are you currently in any other gaming communities/clans/guilds? (if yes, which one(s) and for which games)
    Mostly of the car racing games I have it but I am not in any private sever anymore
    Do you have a Microphone?
    Yes
    Have you ever used Teamspeak?
    Yes
    What is your timezone & location?
    Macau ( South Asia of China )
    Tell us more about yourself. What is your Sim Racing History?
    I like so much about car racing games since 1980 my first game machine ( Atari ) and all the time was playing car racing games with different video games consoles.
    Since that time I was already expecting car racing games that is so real like we are playing now so flexible ... now I am using a play-Seat and with a G27 wheel cos in Macau we can't get anything better from Amazon that they don't support the delivery to Macau ... in Macau we have a car racing track that is having car race every year for over 61 years and up to this days Macau is already had been called the name of Macau Asia Las Vegas ..... what I really like is to have fair and clean races that is the best I wish to have .... to win a race must know how to loose a race
    Please provide a link to your steam account
    in my Steam account is: keokio
    AOD is an honor clan. We prefer good sportsmanship over skill. Can you be happy in an environment that doesn't reward skill?
    Yes
    Have you been a member of AOD before?
    No

The Token Staff Sergeant
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active

PM sent!
    http://www.clanaod.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10768&dateline=135607  8793
    Don't fold if you're made to bend.