Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default bl998 Applying for AOD Membership (Denied)

Project Cars Application
    What made you interested in applying to join AOD?
    I just drove against AOD_Bozza72, had a wonderful race fighting with him over 5th spot and then he asked me to join AOD. Checked out the site and it seems like a nice group to be with.
    Who referred you?
    AOD_Bozza72
    What is your age?
    Have your ever been a member of any PC gaming communities/clans/guilds in the past? (if yes, which one/s?)
    i have been member of Aetas, 7Swords, The Last Exile, Sequence Gaming and a couple more smaller ones.
    Are you currently in any other gaming communities/clans/guilds? (if yes, which one(s) and for which games)
    i am in team Eisennhower [IKE] in war thunder
    Do you have a Microphone?
    Yes
    Have you ever used Teamspeak?
    Yes
    What is your timezone & location?
    GMT+1 the Netherlands
    Tell us more about yourself. What is your Sim Racing History?
    the only racing history i have is casual racing in need for speed/forza motorsport/ride/project cars. (need for speed and forza being the complete series of those games)
    Please provide a link to your steam accountAOD is an honor clan. We prefer good sportsmanship over skill. Can you be happy in an environment that doesn't reward skill?
    Yes
    Have you been a member of AOD before?
    No

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hey bl998, thanks for the app.

Just wanted to let you know that AOD is a multi-game clan and we currently have a division in War Thunder. Because we have a strict rule against our members being in multiple clans for the games we play, in order to join AOD you will need to leave your current group for that game. Let us know if you're willing to do that and we will go from there.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

that is going to be a negative its a group set up by a certain streamer ad i dont plan on leaving it any time soon

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Denied

Quote Originally Posted by bl998 View Post
    that is going to be a negative its a group set up by a certain streamer ad i dont plan on leaving it any time soon
    Thank you for your interest in AOD. Due to our multi-clanning policy, and you currently not wanting to leave your War Thunder squadron, your application for membership is denied.

Please feel free to come back & apply again if anything changes & you find yourself WT squadron free :)