Keep honking. I'm reloading AOD Member AOD_Das_Qrow's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Default For the first time in 8 years..

I have had an extended Loa from any gaming. Granted it has only been two weeks this is the longest since I've started that I have not played any games. However I am at a crossroads of sorts a life/gaming purgatory if you will in the context that I haven't really been doing much at all at home other than what's necessary. I just watch some shows, check emails and pay bills etc and go back to work the next day as with before but there is Nothing drawing me to it like playing games every day after work was.
    I don't know maybe when school starts up in a few weeks I'll figure out something. Anyone else experience this?
    Meep Meep

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! TheClown's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I get tired of gaming once in a while. I get too immersed in something and it consumes me to the point where I get bored of it. After that, it's really hard to get back into. Especially when you don't have enough people to play with on the regular. This is starting to be the case for me with War Thunder. So many people in this clan play other games on the TS, it's hard to find a lot of people to game with. It's ok for now, but I hope it doesn't wane to the point I get bored with it.