Thread: Part Time

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue ILLuMiNaTuSs's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Part Time

Hey guys.

I ll be checking out the game later on today. For what I have seen is a nice candidate for take some time off from my main division. Thus pls add me as a part timer.
    I ll check out the beginners guide which I found in another warframe thread and start from there.
    Apologies if I miss placed the current thread.

Take care and cya all ingame and on ts.

Pez. Derping where no man has derped before... AOD Member AOD_ukpezzzz's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Warframe
    Status
    Active

Cool. Just make a post on the division structure and Ill add you.

DS: http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=104706
    Last edited by AOD_ukpezzzz; 08-11-2015 at 08:22 AM.
    Why Are Argon Crystals called Argon Crystals? Because the next day they are gone.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Cheers for the directions. Will do that.

BTW what's with the really slow download of warframe game client. It manages top 50 KB/s. Been downloading since yesterday ffs.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

FFS it's the worst game client I ve ever used.
    1st. download speed sucks (said it before but you know, I am letting some steam out)
    2nd. Client lucks explanations on relevant choices (if you tick something there should be explanations and warning on the outcome (if any)
    3rd. If you by any chance or any reason close the client you lose all your download progression. Shit there's no fcking pause button either.

Been reading on the web about the download speed of warframe. Seen some posts about changing the port settings on the router and so on (didn't change anything, dont wont to mess up other shit). Other ppl suggested unchecking the 64 bit mode so I thought wtf lets do that. Boom client restarted and started from 0%. There goes all my 60% download since early morning. Bad words in my native language come out of my mouth and back on 64 bit mode which I was expecting to pick up from the point it was unchecked...but in my disappointment it started from 0%. Why...why? Game clients used to be like that when I was 25 years old and had hair for crying out loud.

Call in a favor. Call in every favor you can. It might add up to a chance AOD Member AOD_Wingdude100's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    PlayerUnknown
    Status
    Active

Did you download the game from steam?

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Warframe
    Status
    Active

There is defiantly something wrong then because it normally doesn't start you at 0. I wouldn't know what to say in terms of help but this defiantly isn't normal.
    Why Are Argon Crystals called Argon Crystals? Because the next day they are gone.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Wingdude100 View Post
    Did you download the game from steam?
    Nope, I am not using steam with any game.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_ukpezzzz View Post
    There is defiantly something wrong then because it normally doesn't start you at 0. I wouldn't know what to say in terms of help but this defiantly isn't normal.
    I must agree. Something is wrong. I haven't yet manage to download the update, thought I did manage to up the download speed.

BTW are there like EU and US servers? And if yes what shall I choose? Just to know for when I do finally start (one way or the other I will play this game).

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Warframe
    Status
    Active

Regions don't really matter in this game. It only decides on the chat and relay you go to. But you can still play with anyone else in the game. You can also switch in game whenever you want.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

OK. Cheers for the reply.

Another question if I may. I saw on videos that there are 3 starting tunes that you can choose 1 to start with. Any suggestion for a novice like me?

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Warframe
    Status
    Active

Here is a beginners guide made by one of our members (Cel) to help you out: http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=108045

You can find all sorts of help in the dojo section of our forum or here: http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=109164 (Also in the dojo)

As for the starting frame. Going on preference I would pick mag. But given Excalibur rework I'd say he would be a safe bet with his extremely strong 4th ability.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Thx ^_^