None
    Status
    Active

Default Server extremely frustrating

I'm in this server right now

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...-PTFO-Votemap/

and just finished this game:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...784/356608581/

I have to say I'm really disappointed with the server right now. There was an obvious hacker on our team killing people across the map. There were 4 AOD members in the server on my team and none would respond to my chats. I couldn't join their squad and use VOIP because it was full. I looked up your teamspeak but it's members only. What the hell am I supposed to do if a hacker comes on your server? If there's no way for me to contact an admin and get a response then I'll end up leaving your server in this situation in the future.

regards,
    -muncho4

It looks like a tropical earthquake blew through here or something man.
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Blizzard Universe
    Status
    Active

You can come here and post like you did and an admin will see it as we have quite the active core here. I've pulled our logs and hes now been banned across all our servers.

In regards to members not seeing your messages. Not every member pays attention to chat and likely weren't aware of the situation. You did the right thing by posting on our forums. Thanks!

Knee High to a Worms Ass Muncho4's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

okay, I'll do that in the future

Did you just grab my ass?
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

True statements by Drew. Also, not all AOD members are admins, and therefore avoid chat like the plague (gaming chat is pretty bad sometimes).

Perhaps we could benefit from a !report tool for our admins or perhaps just a forum dedicated exclusively to hacking issues that admins could subscribe to. Some interesting possibilities.

Either way, as Drew said thanks for letting us know here. In the future, this is what we expect people to do (and they do) - post here so we can adjudicate.

D

Sent from space at 27000 miles per second with enough kinetic energy to blow your fricken mind...

Knee High to a Worms Ass Muncho4's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'd be careful with a !report tool. a lot of players are just mad cuz bad and will report everybody better than them. perhaps make one and then only have it notify you if more than x number of people reports a guy. the thing about making people go to your teamspeak or forum makes the reporter more accountable and show that they are willing to take time out of playing to solve an issue. just my 2 cents!

Liquor? I hardly even know her! AOD Member AOD_tboose7's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Blizzard Universe
    Status
    Active

I do like the idea of making a hacker report section and having admins sub to it. Being subbed to the Mess Hall on my phone was how I saw this one and told drew.