There's a moral to this story..just read w/out pre-thinking it too much...

while having My car serviced today,I was approached by a "CrackHead' who looked like coolio from the 90's. Name:  cooliomugger.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  5.0 KB

He approached Me after circling Me 4 times saying "I Need money fool' Of course Me,being Me,kept My back to car *protected rear* and said "no shit,lemme know if You find some'. He walks on.Circles back and says "Gimme ur shit fuckin *racial name* or I'll fuck you up' and pops out w/a taser-flashlight and sets it off. At this point,I'm on FULL defense and hit Him w/a 1-3 combo that backed that ass up. He started rifling in His hoodie pocket at which point a tiny lil voice speaks and says "FUCKIN GUN GUN GUN,KILL HIM GUN GUN DANGER DANGER' So I duck under his right He throws *Sad lil punch* and nailed Him w/a liver punch. He didn't go full down,but decided I wasn't worth it and walked on. Called cops,they searched,no luck.Call the business back later on and the guy tried to strong arm rob THEM,and four others afterwards. Bus. owners gun was in the truck,but He got the above pic of the guy w/his Cellie.Note the right hook being thrown seen in the pic.

blew this guys face up on twitter/facebook,local news will report it at 11pm..that's not the point,nor is it relevant...

I saw this guy coming. I had My head up,eyes open,on a swivel. I got "bad juju' from this guy from moment one. THAT is the ONLY reason I wasn't tased from behind and made a victim. Situational awareness folks. At all times. With the advent of cameras in everyone's hands,and surveillance video EVERYWHERE,studies have shown that in most attacks,etc at least FIVE people noted what was going on...FOUR Of them left w/out warning others. The one who stayed? About 50/50 they became a victim or stopped the crime/attack from happening. The Main things to remember is that 1-Humans are a species,and WE are hunters. 2-Those who aren't hunting,are game for those who are. 3-Even the smallest creature can surprise You when they defend themselves vigorously. HUNT for things in Your sight that ain't right...odd patterns of movement,furtive glances,things that just,dont,match for the time/area. NOTE Your surroundings.ALWAYS have a escape plan,then another. Be ready to deal pain,death,and great violence when needed, but be quicker to hug and love those that You care about. In this,You will avoid becoming a predator-hunter,and will remain as We all are..Hunting for something,not someone...

Keep ur head up...Eyes open...Footfalls of feathers, strikes of steel, finality of the end..

NaMaste AOD_Fams.

btw,Mad apologies to PapaArtyom,our newest recruit and future Insurgency division *ITS GONNA HAPPEN DAMMIT* Division co-lead. I was unable to play/be open about what was goin on as I had cops all over the place and mad shit going on plus the car repairs. I apologize mate, and I'll be on soon to kick ass/take names....and I don' care what people call em,I call em VICTIMS MUUAAAHAHHAHAHHAackcoughchokegasp*Inhaler*wheeeeee