Ok I've been with AOD for a few weeks and have had the honor of playing several times with fellow members to include helping out with the Death Panthers in squadron battle but haven't fully introduced myself and would like to say hi.
Well to begin with War Thunder I mostly play the ground forces with a strong focus on the soviet tech tree but have done some work into the other countries as well. I play to start working on my aircraft lines more here in the next few weeks and always would take solid advice from anyone that i meet.
As for my personal life I'm a college student working on a degree for Computer Networking and Security, and am a Program Coordinator for Boy Scouts of America's Scout Reach Program. I've been heavily active with scouts for most my life to include working as staff at a summer camp where we would have more then 4000 scouts and adult come over just 9 weeks. I worked in the aquatics area with the last two years up there serving as the aquatics director, so leading large groups and focusing on vital task is nothing new for me. In high school i was in AFJROTC and was the Wing IG and it inspired me to join the military myself.
So after high school i went and joined the navy and served as a Nuclear Machinist Mate on board submarines( yes those little tubes that stay underwater). I recieved my Honorable Discharge and came back home for family and to pursue an education.
I look forward to meeting more of you and staying by your side in the heat of battle. If you want to know more either pm me or find me on i try to play between 2 and 5 pm mountain time Monday through Thursday and noon to 5 Friday through Sunday and again later that night if i have time.