Knee High to a Worms Ass Throhne's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Throhne Applying for AOD Membership (Pending)

Project Cars + IRacing Application
    What made you interested in applying to join AOD?
    I recently played in a same match as some of your members, and i honestly just wanted to join a clan to game with frequently on ProjectCARS.
    Who referred you?
    N/A
    What is your age?
    Have your ever been a member of any PC gaming communities/clans/guilds in the past? (if yes, which one/s?)
    Yes! I use to be in DragonRiders in "Dragons prophet game", and in Furian Warriors in "Shaiya", and my main Community has been "Smiley Warfare" in which we played a big variety of games throughout the years but we had never made ourselves much of a public clan, we were more to ourselves only having invited a certain few players we met.
    Are you currently in any other gaming communities/clans/guilds? (if yes, which one(s) and for which games)
    Yes, i still play some side games once in a while with "Smiley Warfare" . i play Battlefield 4, 7 days to die, and Planet side 2, also recently stopped playing Black Desert online.
    Do you have a Microphone?
    Yes
    Have you ever used Teamspeak?
    Yes
    What is your timezone & location?
    Florida, Eastern standard.
    Tell us more about yourself. What is your Sim Racing History?
    Hey AOD,
    My name is Jeffrey Torres although mainly known as Throhne, or Throne in games. i do not have a Sim racing history, i fell in love with racing in games after having played a bit of GTA V racing. i wanted to do some more Serious racing so i decided to buy ProjectCARS and i Purchased a Logitech G27 gaming wheel (which will be arriving tomorrow). i have a pretty big history of gaming behind me but i recently did fall in love with Sim racing, and ive been enjoying PCars a lot as a main game.
    Please provide a link to your steam accountAOD is an honor clan. We prefer good sportsmanship over skill. Can you be happy in an environment that doesn't reward skill?
    Yes
    Have you been a member of AOD before?
    No

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hi Throhne,

THank you for your interest in AOD. We have a strict no multi-clanning policy when it comes to games we support & play full-time. Would you be willing to play BF4 & PS2 with AOD rather than Smiley Warfare?

You can view the policy here:
    http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=85737

Knee High to a Worms Ass Throhne's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hey RTMPro!!

Yes, i do not mind at all gaming with AOD on all the games that AOD plays instead of playing with Smiley Warfare. I Completely understand and Support your no multi-clanning rule.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by Throhne View Post
    Hey RTMPro!!

Yes, i do not mind at all gaming with AOD on all the games that AOD plays instead of playing with Smiley Warfare. I Completely understand and Support your no multi-clanning rule.
    Thank you Throhne. Please check your PMs for our info.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Friend request sent. Final reminder expires in 1 week, 24/10/15.