A closed mouth gathers no foot AOD Member AOD_Unforseenhunter's Avatar
    Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active

Geekout My new toy!

I've recently picked up a gaming vest called Kor-FX.What this vest does it amplifies the game/music/movies experience. What the vest truly does is that it has vibration inducers that vibrate for any kind of action, such as explosions, gun fire, feeling the afterburners of jet, or a fly by of a helicopter, any kind of sound really.

With the vest I can determine where tanks are coming from, for an example; there are two streets side by side but separated by a row of buildings, and you're running down the street but there is also a tank rolling down on the other street behind the buildings where you are. I was able to change course because I felt that there was a tank coming my way without seeing it on the map. Even though you can hear where gunfire is but the vest can determine if it's close or afar, for example if you're hunting down a tank or mg nest or even a sniper.

I really believe in this technology and it makes gaming much more fun. For scary games like Alien Isolation, I wasn't really "scared" before the vest but with it now, it can scare your socks off.

If you are interested on more info about the gaming vest, here's the link: KOR-FX

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Looks cool, but it's a little rich for my blood.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! WaitDontSh00t's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Let us know how it is once you start using it more, I'm super curious about it.

It seems really cool, but when I look at it, it seems "gimmicky" at the same time haha. Though please do post here after playing with it some more! Curious to see if it really "changes" the gaming experience!

A closed mouth gathers no foot AOD Member AOD_Unforseenhunter's Avatar
    Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Rainbow Dash View Post
    little rich for my blood.
    I didn't buy it, the company I work for bought one for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_WaitDontSh00t View Post
    Let us know how it is once you start using it more, I'm super curious about it.

It seems really cool, but when I look at it, it seems "gimmicky" at the same time haha. Though please do post here after playing with it some more! Curious to see if it really "changes" the gaming experience!

It truly does change the gaming experience. In FPS games it's really thrilling.

If you ever get a dry spell of wanting to play a certain game, the vest brings back the fun!

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck MaNii's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Thats a cool invention, makes your gaming experience more thrilling..