Ok guys my job is asking me to write a professional bio for myself, and since it is intended to give someone my history as well as a first impression I figured if any of you would would be willing to read it and make any suggestions or corrections it would be greatly appreciated.

Donald Spaw is a Program Coordinator with the Scout Reach Program here at Pikes Peak Council, BSA. Donald most recently had been active with Camp Alexander, working as the Aquatics Director for both summer camp for the Boy Scouts and the Cub Weekends in the fall for Cub Scouts. Donald also has an extensive scouting history starting with Pack 99 from Peterson AFB where he earned his Arrow of Light award. He went to join Troop 127 at Holy Apostles church, learning many of the skills scouts are expected to learn and going on to earn his Star rank and hold the position of Senior Patrol Leader before moving to Troop 199. In Troop 199 he made the highest rank of Eagle Scout in 2009 and continued to serve as a leader for the younger boys. Besides just Boy Scouts, Donald also became part of Venturing Crew 2008, working on higher level outdoor skills and leadership in the coed program. At the same time Donald was working on his own scouting advancement he also worked as camp staff at camp Alexander from 2005 to 2009 and again in 2013 and 2014. Serving as a Staff in Training for 2 years he learned valuable skills such as teaching fellow scouts, improving his leadership abilities, and discovering a passion for the aquatics program. He then became aquatics staff working at both the lake and pool at camp, and went on to become the Assistant Aquatics Director of the lake, and finally the Aquatics Director after attending National Camping School. With 5 years as a Cub Scout, 7 as a Boy Scout And 8 Years of Venturing And Camp Staff, he will bringing much experience with him as well as the passion to help others and lead the future leaders of tomorrow.