Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies AOD Member AOD_Ossym's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    Warframe
    Status
    Active

Default Teamspeak channel Policy Changes

Greetings Warframe Division!

In the past few weeks we have seen an incredible amount of growth, sending us soaring over 300 active members! We would like to thank our recruiters for all of their hard work, as well as every one of you who are making AOD Warframe a welcoming, diverse and positive gaming community.

With the increase in activity comes a few simple, but much needed policy changes to the teamspeak channel. The following changes are to ensure that all members get a chance to have their voice heard, and to make space for those who are actively looking to run a mission during our peak hours.

The Warframe Lobby

As you may have noticed, the main Warframe Lobby is now tagged (LFG - No Squads) for those who are actively looking to group with others. (LFG=Looking For Group)

Once a group has formed up, the party leader should have their squad move to a private room OR have their squad move to our new Relay (Party Chat hang out) Get CLEM! located below the main Warframe Lobby.

Please note that we will enforce this new policy with time based discretion, as we do not wish to stifle off-hour discussion and activity. During peak hours (Usually 10+ active users) we WILL be strictly enforcing these policies. We hope everyone will take the initiative to move after grouping, so that we do not need to interrupt TS chatter and ask.

The Relay Lobby

A new channel is available to all of our members labeled, "Relay (Party Chat hang out) Get CLEM!"

First and foremost, this is a mobbing channel. By this we mean that there is lighter moderation of topics and voice broadcasting. This does not mean we will allow one person to take over the channel or break TS etiquette, however off topic conversation and accidental broadcasting over others should be expected. The AOD code of conduct still applies to all discussion here.

This lobby is available to anyone grouped, or those who are looking to chat only. Groups can still be formed here, but it is not suggested to do so.

Additional TeamSpeak Rooms and Renaming

Thanks to our commanding officer, we now have 6+ private squad rooms available for use, a trading room, a pvp room, and an event room. We have removed many redundant rooms from our channel and increased the private rooms available to squads.

All teams of 2-4 that form up are welcome to join a private squad channel at anytime. No squad will ever be forced to use the Relay channel. If no squad channels are available, first take over a channel that has only a single user in it. If all channels are full, contact a Warframe officer for assistance in creating overflow channels.

Please note that the Ossym Sauce meeting room is usually reserved for private officer discussion, be aware of the members occupying the room before you join.

Again, we want to thank everyone for supporting the clan, keeping active and creating a superb community. We appreciate your understanding of the policy and your help in following it. We're all doing great things, and the future holds even greater achievements for AOD. Keep up the amazing work!

Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies AOD Member AOD_Ossym's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    Warframe
    Status
    Active

Bump

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue CanadianWolverine's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Acknowledged

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

ah... i am new to AOD i have just registered so now do i do to get into the team speak??

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I Anubisx2x's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Gotcha