Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Impressions on the new BRs

I was just wondering how everyone was enjoying/hating or whatever you guys were feeling about the new battle ratings. While I liked a few of them, most I think are unjustified, like to lowering of the P-38.

Lets hear what you guys think about it.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_Craigep17's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

why make the sea hurricane a 4.0 why its a god 3.7, i do like how they have edited the firebrand and the mustang mk1a in Britain to a 4.3 and a 3.7 now that's fair, but why the hurricane why, love that plane to bits won't be a easy to seal club now.......
    When you fail, fail over and over again until you succeed

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I don't have any comment regarding planes, but regarding ground forces, it has become horrible to play if you're unfortunate enough (like me) to be around 6.7 br. I have russians is2s and t34 100, and I keep being matched with Leopard 1, Maus, t54, is3, is4, t10m, all nations 7.7 br tanks. It has turned the game totally unplayable. How do you want to face a Maus with an Is2?????? That new BR stuff is just plain stupid to me. I'm greatly disappointed.

I took an IQ test and the results were negative Tomithious's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

i feel u man im trying to grind to the mouse ive tiger 2 h versing tanks (well i think there tanks there more like guns on tracks) ive never seen before in game but its good that everyone in AOD is a beast other wise i would worry :P

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I AOD Member AOD_Hellcat101's Avatar
    Rank
    Trainer
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Yup 6.7 BR in tanks is ridiculous now IS 2 should not be against IS 4 but it is now

If you ain't makin' waves, you ain't kickin' hard enough! BoomBoomStick's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

When ever I play my fav 4.3 max line up in planes I (or we in squad) would see 4.3 max most of the time,
    sometimes we were against 5.0/5.3 but not much.....

NOW when I /we play 4.3 max we are up against 5.3 ALL the time....and I have been in 5.7 max matches as well.
    Here i am flying 1 plane at 4.3 (spit mk IX) and 1 at 4.0 (hurri mk IC ...:( ) the rest is all 3.7 and below and still I end up in 5.3/5.7 almost every match.
    And it shows my average BR at 4.3 all the time now, but that is my highest not the average..
    GG gaijin well done screwing this games MM up.

then the sea hurricane at 4.0 ?? rly ??
    the typhoon I b premium is only 3.7 it used to be 4.0 or even 4.3 but the made that go 3.7???
    why?? the typhoon is faster, has more ammo and is a stronger plane then the sea hurri
    still the sea hurri is at 4.0 now and they lowered the typhoon to 3.7 another FAIL....

Then tanks,
    they make the T34 41 and 42 go up to 3.7 ..now thats ok they are strong and can handle that..
    But WHY make the PZ IV G and J go down to 4,3 instead of keeping it at 4,7 ??
    Now when im driving the T34`s im dead when ever I see the PZ IV`s.
    Also I just stopped playing high tier tanks because of the FAIL MM system now.
    when ever I play the IS 1 or 2 or things like that I see tanks I never saw before in a match,
    and im just playing bait, just being an easy kill for them..

well done gaijin War Thunder just became a lot less fun to play

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes AOD Member AOD_BritishBob's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

You want to know how to sum up the BR change... The Vampire. British Jet. 7.3 br. It fights every jet. Evry one. A 1945 plane faces CL13s...

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_Craigep17's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

and they lowered the typhoon to 3.7 another FAIL....
    It as been 3.7 for a while now boom, since i bought it was a 3.7, they only touch the sea hurricane and firebrand and the mustand mk1a.
    Last edited by BoomBoomStick; 10-02-2015 at 11:57 AM.
    When you fail, fail over and over again until you succeed

If you ain't makin' waves, you ain't kickin' hard enough! BoomBoomStick's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I know Craige its just as example to compare the sea huri with
    its a simular plane but the typhoon is stronger and faster , the only thing the huri does better is turning

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

i am only play a br where see that kind of big tanks at 7.7 or 8.0 so not that many problems for me and the going to lower some USA tanks so fine by me but not every one can say that

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck MaNii's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_BoomBoomStick View Post
    When ever I play my fav 4.3 max line up in planes I (or we in squad) would see 4.3 max most of the time,
    sometimes we were against 5.0/5.3 but not much.....

NOW when I /we play 4.3 max we are up against 5.3 ALL the time....and I have been in 5.7 max matches as well.
    Here i am flying 1 plane at 4.3 (spit mk IX) and 1 at 4.0 (hurri mk IC ...:( ) the rest is all 3.7 and below and still I end up in 5.3/5.7 almost every match.
    And it shows my average BR at 4.3 all the time now, but that is my highest not the average..
    GG gaijin well done screwing this games MM up.

then the sea hurricane at 4.0 ?? rly ??
    the typhoon I b premium is only 3.7 it used to be 4.0 or even 4.3 but the made that go 3.7???
    why?? the typhoon is faster, has more ammo and is a stronger plane then the sea hurri
    still the sea hurri is at 4.0 now and they lowered the typhoon to 3.7 another FAIL....

Then tanks,
    they make the T34 41 and 42 go up to 3.7 ..now thats ok they are strong and can handle that..
    But WHY make the PZ IV G and J go down to 4,3 instead of keeping it at 4,7 ??
    Now when im driving the T34`s im dead when ever I see the PZ IV`s.
    Also I just stopped playing high tier tanks because of the FAIL MM system now.
    when ever I play the IS 1 or 2 or things like that I see tanks I never saw before in a match,
    and im just playing bait, just being an easy kill for them..

well done gaijin War Thunder just became a lot less fun to play
    Post this on the WT forums.. It might help when enough Players notice this!

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck Marrv's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Mani if he posts that on the forums he will be banned for "untrue speculation" or some sh*t