I would rather die on my feet than to live on my knees. AOD Member AOD_dOGPHARTS's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Default Another rant from an old dog

Hello my brothers and sisters,
    I would like to start by saying that I am truly honored to be a member of this clan and feel very lucky that I was asked to join. I have been a member of other clans and left them because of a lack of integrity. AOD has a set of rules for in game play like no racism or racial remarks, no talking badly about someone else's race, religion, background, no hacking or cheating like spawn camping, base raping, etc.. and they enforce their laws and I really like that because the other clans I was with had two different rules, one for clan members and the other for non members. Clan members got away with cheats and team stacking and yes sometimes hacks. So I say this to anyone that might be thinking of leaving AOD for another Clan or just be a lone wolf in the world of Battlefield, think before you do and ask yourself do you want to be part of a clan that offers honest fair clean and fun game play or do you really want to take a chance and go it alone or be associated with a clan that is known for it lack of honesty during game play. why put up with the frustration?
    Also I have noticed that other servers put restrictions on weapon use in certain maps like no shotguns or airburst, in the real world and believe me I served in the USMC in the real world and when you go into battle you use what ever weapon you have at your disposal, it could mean the difference between life and death for you and your fellow Marines. I know AOD has certain private competitions that you are only allowed to use certain weapons but you choose to join that game and do so with the understanding that you are limited to certain weapons. But on the other hand they also have private games that they have that allows you access to all weapons even if you have not even unlocked them yet in you weapon stash.
    Thank you AOD for allowing me to be a member of this Clan. And thank you all for listening to my rant.

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! AOD Member AOD_crucified's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    PlayerUnknown
    Status
    Active

Dogpharts drops a bomb and clears the room. Well said sir!! 4 years with this clan on my current stretch and no intention of going anywhere.
    AOD offers a home to gamers who just want to play games with like minded people of varying backgrounds, age, ethnicity, and occasionally sex 😀. Upholding the highest standards of fairness and equality the organization and commitment of those of you who day in day out give of yourselves and your time to give us an incredible home never ceases to amaze me. my hat is off to you.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous. AOD_LephtNut's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Preach it brother! AOD 4 lyfe!

Sent from the porcelain throne via a personal handheld computer

Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies

Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefront II
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_dOGPHARTS View Post
    Thank you AOD for allowing me to be a member of this Clan. And thank you all for listening to my rant.
    Thank you for being a good member.
    To show our appreciation, for having so much power, we keep Heaven stocked with fresh souls. We are Angels of Death

"Neca eos omnes, deus suos agnoscet"

Knee High to a Worms Ass ARCHERSFALCON's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Occasionally sex? Oh I get it you meant gender! Just messing with ya. Have a good day. AF

Save the whales. Collect the whole set AOD Member AOD_Fire708's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

I have to 100% agree with dogpharts (his statement, not what my dog does after eating chili.) The last clan I was a long time member of fell apart when COD released suck and the BF4 roll out was rocky. I roamed for awhile and was recruited, even with my shame K/D ratio.
    Im really liking being part of AOD.