Hello AOD. :)

My name is Bryan. And I want to start off saying that if I posted this in the wrong section: please don't ban me! XD This is pretty awkward enough itself.

Anyway, how should I start off? Um, my first name is Bryan like I said. I'm currently 18. I live in the good old state of Texas in the Dallas county. I really do enjoy gaming and I'm looking for some different scenery; mainly meeting new people. I currently don't want to become a full fledge member of AOD. I honestly just want to hop on your TS3 server and chat but that won't happen for many reasons I imagine. Back on topic: I'm awful at English. Despite. It being my first language. I know next to no German. My full gamer tag is LegallyBlindCake. The reason I have that username is because I love cake (yum) and stated by law I'm blind. I have really poor vision but I have enough to game. Anything else? Games! The games I play are Battlefield 3 and 4, Elite Dangerous, Sid Meier's Civilization 4, Sid Meier's Civilization 5, and Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth.

Like I said, if I posted this is the completely wrong forum area I want to apologize.

Hopefully I'll get to meet you guys!