Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default BlindCake's Introduction

Hello AOD. :)

My name is Bryan. And I want to start off saying that if I posted this in the wrong section: please don't ban me! XD This is pretty awkward enough itself.

Anyway, how should I start off? Um, my first name is Bryan like I said. I'm currently 18. I live in the good old state of Texas in the Dallas county. I really do enjoy gaming and I'm looking for some different scenery; mainly meeting new people. I currently don't want to become a full fledge member of AOD. I honestly just want to hop on your TS3 server and chat but that won't happen for many reasons I imagine. Back on topic: I'm awful at English. Despite. It being my first language. I know next to no German. My full gamer tag is LegallyBlindCake. The reason I have that username is because I love cake (yum) and stated by law I'm blind. I have really poor vision but I have enough to game. Anything else? Games! The games I play are Battlefield 3 and 4, Elite Dangerous, Sid Meier's Civilization 4, Sid Meier's Civilization 5, and Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth.

Like I said, if I posted this is the completely wrong forum area I want to apologize.

Hopefully I'll get to meet you guys!

A closed mouth gathers no foot AOD Member AOD_Ufftack's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

Hey nice to meet you im from the planetside division and don't worry you posted in the right section. To answer your ts question no you have to be a full member but hey there could be an exception but im not the one to decide that. Of course you can join our in game outfits and talk to us on in game coms you just wouldn't be able to talk as much. Since I see that you play battle field I would suggest you give planetside 2 a try I think you would enjoy it. Nice to meet you and good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Kestah View Post
    I prefer to say I "provided some coaching"
    Burn the heretic.
    Kill the mutant.
    Purge the unclean.

Knee High to a Worms Ass BlindCake's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Thank you.

It's good to see that I live to see another day on the AOD Forums.

It's good to meet you to!

I have PlanetSide 2 installed but rarely ever play it. I just find it to be more grind grindy then fun. It's a great game though. I might come join sometime. Any specific server you guys play on?

Also I hope that expected can apply to me. :D but yeah I don't want to be a full member. Not yet at least

A closed mouth gathers no foot AOD Member AOD_Ufftack's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

Your welcome I'm always happy to welcome and help new people. I could see why you think the game is grindy but we play on the emerald server as Terran Republic and the New Conglomerate. Don't be afraid to ask for help with anything we have a very responsive and helpful community here. Good luck with deciding and I'll see you in game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Kestah View Post
    I prefer to say I "provided some coaching"
    Burn the heretic.
    Kill the mutant.
    Purge the unclean.