Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Admin Abuse On Deity777

http://imgur.com/35LTgJ5

As you can tell in this picture there is no reason to why I am banned. And if it was for calling some the f word (not fuck) then your admins literally have the linest skin. Why does the community not choose admins that can take a beating of words? Admins should be able to take a beating of words. If it gets excessive sure, fine ban the person, but from saying one word...that's nothing.

One word and I'm permanently ban. Nice.

So i'd like to be unban please. One word is nothing and if Deity is so almighty then why would it matter to him anyway?

Did you just grab my ass?
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by HitlersAssJuice View Post
    http://imgur.com/35LTgJ5

As you can tell in this picture there is no reason to why I am banned. And if it was for calling some the f word (not fuck) then your admins literally have the linest skin. Why does the community not choose admins that can take a beating of words? Admins should be able to take a beating of words. If it gets excessive sure, fine ban the person, but from saying one word...that's nothing.

One word and I'm permanently ban. Nice.

So i'd like to be unban please. One word is nothing and if Deity is so almighty then why would it matter to him anyway?
    You came to troll. You lost. Don't come back.
    Last edited by AOD_Deity; 10-18-2015 at 03:11 PM. Reason: corrected for posterity

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! AOD Member AOD_crucified's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    PlayerUnknown
    Status
    Active

No pity for guy. His name says it all

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk