Banned from Forums HitlersAssJuice's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Unban me

If you have to check my play time on your servers. I'm sure a community of this size has something called GCP or some moderator interface of some sort to check this kind of shit.

I didn't even get a chance to explain or anything.

I'm here to troll? hahaha, like a i said, check my play time. I've played a little on your servers. I may of trash talked a little but that's really it. All i want is to play battlefield 4 and that's it. I don't see how my name is a troll name. I change my name literally everyday. or at the very least every week...I just want individualism y'know?

Did you just grab my ass?
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by HitlersAssJuice View Post
    If you have to check my play time on your servers. I'm sure a community of this size has something called GCP or some moderator interface of some sort to check this kind of shit.

I didn't even get a chance to explain or anything.

I'm here to troll? hahaha, like a i said, check my play time. I've played a little on your servers. I may of trash talked a little but that's really it. All i want is to play battlefield 4 and that's it. I don't see how my name is a troll name. I change my name literally everyday. or at the very least every week...I just want individualism y'know?
    Denied.