Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    trash AOD Member AOD_Ion's Avatar
    Rank
    Specialist
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some party school
    Age
    20
    Posts
    804

    Default Its the last one!!!



    Last trailer we're getting before it comes out!!
    Plus tickets are on sale now!

  2. #2
    Keep honking. I'm reloading Apex's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Looks beautiful. This trailer gave me such a classic Star Wars vibe, I don't think it's going to disappoint

  3. #3
    Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy Robin_Hood's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    USA, Wisconsin
    Age
    26
    Posts
    223

    Default

    I really like what JJ has done with Star Wars from what we've seen so far! I don't think this movie is going to disappoint! WHY DOES FINN HAVE ANAKIN'S LIGHTSABER!?!?!!?!

  4. #4
    Tryhard AOD_Prime's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Robin Hood View Post
    I really like what JJ has done with Star Wars from what we've seen so far! I don't think this movie is going to disappoint! WHY DOES FINN HAVE ANAKIN'S LIGHTSABER!?!?!!?!
    That is a damn good question! It should be on the ground of bespin somewhere...
    The cake is a lie, there is only pie, through pie I gain calories, through calories I gain fat, through fat my belt is broken, the recliner shall free me...

    AOD_Prime*[JC]
    "English isn't my first Language, Southern is." ~AgentGibbs'

  5. #5
    Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder! AOD Member AOD_MatchMaker's Avatar
    Rank
    Specialist
    Division
    Battlefront II
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,835

    Default

    Bespin has a ground?
    Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?


  6. #6
    I am the bone of my sword, Steel is my body and fire is my blood. AOD Member AOD_Fang's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Battlefront II
    Status
    On Leave
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,030

    Default

    didn't seem that good of a trailer
    "Now, let everything vanish into the sweet fog of illusion." - Ameno-Sagiri

    I do make signatures as practice material at this time, leave me a PM.

  7. #7
    First victim of the Black Plague AOD Member AOD_Dekuhornets's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Fang View Post
    didn't seem that good of a trailer
    ur just a cynic

  8. #8
    Always on; Slightly off. sqrl2k's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    71

    Default

    It might be me but in the trailer they seem to suggest as if the whole Vader vs Luke or even Sith vs Jedi was a legend of sorts? Uhmmm another thing the new Sith Lord i guess Kylo Ren says "I'm going to finish what he started" Sounds interesting.... really does throw back to the original trilogy but doesn't try to copy it and stays independent from the rest of the movies is really good. I can't wait now!!!! :D

  9. #9
    Tryhard AOD_tobiaszek's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Poland
    Age
    24
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Looks boring.
    Sent from my PC using Keyboard

  10. #10
    Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy Robin_Hood's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    USA, Wisconsin
    Age
    26
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_sqrl2k View Post
    It might be me but in the trailer they seem to suggest as if the whole Vader vs Luke or even Sith vs Jedi was a legend of sorts? Uhmmm another thing the new Sith Lord i guess Kylo Ren says "I'm going to finish what he started" Sounds interesting.... really does throw back to the original trilogy but doesn't try to copy it and stays independent from the rest of the movies is really good. I can't wait now!!!! :D
    And what's interesting is that they are really keeping Luke behind the scenes. We see his robotic hand every now and then but other than that, he's been in the dark. He's not even on the poster!

  11. #11
    Keep reloading, I'm honking. AOD Member AOD_Zeebo's Avatar
    Rank
    Specialist
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    543

    Default

    It looks pretty great, I'm kind of wondering if Luke started a new Jedi Academy after ROTJ or are they all still lying low, since Han Solo has to affirm "It was all real" even after they were awarded medals by the rebellion and everything. Or are the two featured apprentices one of the only few after so long.

    Also I can't take that soccer droid seriously, it's just dumb.

  12. #12
    Always on; Slightly off. sqrl2k's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Robin Hood View Post
    And what's interesting is that they are really keeping Luke behind the scenes. We see his robotic hand every now and then but other than that, he's been in the dark. He's not even on the poster!
    Yes, I found that rather bizarre too how he's not even on the poster at all. And idk it may be a guess but i think they don't wanna reveal much of the story if they show more of Luke perhaps?



    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Zeebo View Post
    It looks pretty great, I'm kind of wondering if Luke started a new Jedi Academy after ROTJ or are they all still lying low, since Han Solo has to affirm "It was all real" even after they were awarded medals by the rebellion and everything. Or are the two featured apprentices one of the only few after so long.

    Also I can't take that soccer droid seriously, it's just dumb.
    I was thinking about when this really took place too and if it were me i'd assume it's after he forms the new academy on Yavin. Course it's said that this is a completely different story so idk how it'll fit within the rest of the canon. Oh and i don't like the soccer droid either. I miss Artoo :(

  13. #13
    Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder! AOD Member AOD_MatchMaker's Avatar
    Rank
    Specialist
    Division
    Battlefront II
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_sqrl2k View Post
    I was thinking about when this really took place too and if it were me i'd assume it's after he forms the new academy on Yavin. Course it's said that this is a completely different story so idk how it'll fit within the rest of the canon. Oh and i don't like the soccer droid either. I miss Artoo :(
    The old canon is no longer canon, and what is currently canon is somewhat confusing in some aspects, like is kotor/kotor 2/ swtor canon? I don't mind the new droid, he looks fun. Whats not to like about an astromech? And I'm sure R2 will be in a good role as well.
    Last edited by AOD_MatchMaker; 10-21-2015 at 08:58 PM.
    Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?


  14. #14
    _____#2_____
    AOD_Derek Jeter's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_TheMatchMaker View Post
    The old canon is no longer canon, and what is currently canon is somewhat confusing in some aspects, like is kotor/kotor 2/ swtor canon? I don't mind the new droid, he looks fun. Whats not to like about an astromech? And I'm sure R2 will be in a good role as well.
    Disney has said they won't be ruining the old republic for ea

  15. #15
    Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy Robin_Hood's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    USA, Wisconsin
    Age
    26
    Posts
    223

    Default

    I reserved tickets already for the 17th and 18th :p I wasn't going to go on the 17th but I don't want anything spoiled. I'll just have to avoid social media and MB2 until I go see it. The nice thing about my theater is that you pick your seats too, so I won't have to wait in line to fight for bad seats!

  16. #16
    Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder! AOD Member AOD_MatchMaker's Avatar
    Rank
    Specialist
    Division
    Battlefront II
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Robin Hood View Post
    so I won't have to wait in line to fight for bad seats!
    Oh ya, I forgot about that -_-
    Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?


  17. #17
    Every waking moment is agony AOD Member AOD_Really Old Man's Avatar
    Rank
    Trainer
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    East Lansing, Michigan
    Age
    20
    Posts
    348

    Default

    Star Wars: The Hype Awakens. It's gonna be amazing

  18. #18
    I took an IQ test and the results were negative Valyrian's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Anyone see this??!

    A SUPERCUT OF ALL TRAILERS!



 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin By: ForumThemes.com
Top