All the years to come I want you to remember the one man who beat you. Cropels's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Getstuff Batman Arkham Knight / Fallout 4 or GTX 960

Well. Hello guys... How are ya?

Yeah yeah, it's been a while since I have not post anything like this

And well, Christmas is coming and my Wallet is not ready. And here the Question that needs your help.
    Buy Batman Arkham Night and Fallout 4 OR waiting to February 2016 for GTX 960 4Gb Questions questions questions... Tell me what you think and help me with this... please.

I already have a GTX 750 1 GB Super Super Clocked (By myself) // FX 6300 3.5 Ghz (I have seen that this CPU makes a big difference since the "new" CPUs FX came out) // I think RAM doesn't matter here but, ok, 8Gb 1600Mhz DDR3

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck Marrv's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

My first reaction when people say the 960 is why not the 970? Is the price difference that much? (not checked myself).

I personally do not like the Batman series, they just seem more of the same, nothing new. And the latest one was plagued by bugs on the pc that I do not know if were resolved, it just feels too much like a "oh also change a few things so we can put it on pc" port instead of a real effort.

Fallout 4 - I think this is a no-brainer no matter what, but as I am also on a strict "no money on games/pc" rule for a few months am having to get creative in how to get it :)

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I EpicBlob's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Personally, I'd get the 970 and be happy for many years to come. Also, Fallout 4 > Everything soo

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck Rixxan's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

The other two are good but DO NOT get the Arkham Knight game. It's still capped at 30 FPS, Console grade quality, and the 'fix' still doesn't work right. It's the most refunded game of 2015. Don't buy it, you'll thank me later.

All the years to come I want you to remember the one man who beat you. Cropels's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Rixxan View Post
    The other two are good but DO NOT get the Arkham Knight game. It's still capped at 30 FPS, Console grade quality, and the 'fix' still doesn't work right. It's the most refunded game of 2015. Don't buy it, you'll thank me later.
    Yeah, I recently read that Warner Bros. will accept devolutions soon (depends the time you've played the game) because they have problems that "cannot be fixed".
    That was really disappointed too. So all in all I'll buy the GTX 960 4GB this December, and be happy until I get Fallout 4 and maybe other kind of game...

Thanks for your help!

Can I have your Tots 101stABguy's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Cropels View Post
    Yeah, I recently read that Warner Bros. will accept devolutions soon (depends the time you've played the game) because they have problems that "cannot be fixed".
    That was really disappointed too. So all in all I'll buy the GTX 960 4GB this December, and be happy until I get Fallout 4 and maybe other kind of game...

Thanks for your help!
    I got the Radeon 290X a few months back with my new PC build and it eats anything up at ultra settings :)