I feel like this is in the wrong area of the forums, so sorry in advance. A friend of mine had a question pertaining to War Thunder and usernames. This is going to sound confusing for the most part because I simply can not format my words into proper sentences. Anyway he asks, "If I join one of the squadrons in War Thunder that pertains to The Angels of Death, can I transfer my other War Thunder account into the squadron if allowed?" I didn't give him a straight answer, mostly because I didn't have one. I, too, had this question soon after he asked so I turned to here. I also have a second War Thunder account but did not have any intentions to join the current squadron I am in (AODA on my iNishke [main] account) because I thought "Hey, that would cause a lot of confusion" and that I shouldn't ask. But here I am. If it isn't allowed for any other reason, please let me know so I can inform him of that. Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong section of the forums. If there is any confusion, do tell!