Knee High to a Worms Ass fedsmatic's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default thoughts regarding trading for plat

Hello all, being somewhat new to warframe what would be a more effective way of farming for platinum; gathering corrupted/nightmare mods, farming r5 cores or farming the void for parts?

thanks <3

You are depriving some poor village of its idiot Five's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I usually do Nightmare mod runs on Alad V when it's available. Along with joining any trinity P part runs.

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes Ramus's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Buy low, sell high. The worst thing that can happen is you waste your minute message in trade. Buy an ash prime BP for around 100 and sell it for 150+, etc.

Farm parts in the void, any really. Throw them into a message you can copy and paste and try to sell them. Easier to do if you get a set together though.

Nightmare and other more rare mods are going to be good to sell as well.

You can farm a lot of void parts and turn them into ducats to sell void items, but typically these will go dirt cheap because everyone has them. Pretty much guaranteed to sell though. Example would be the last traders prisma vertiux which was selling around 50. Hold on to void items for a few weeks and they could go slightly higher.

There's probably a lot of other ways as well, but generally I go with the buy low sell high method because I have a lot of time on chat when working.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! blackmanchild's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Ramus View Post
    Buy low, sell high. The worst thing that can happen is you waste your minute message in trade. Buy an ash prime BP for around 100 and sell it for 150+, etc.

Farm parts in the void, any really. Throw them into a message you can copy and paste and try to sell them. Easier to do if you get a set together though.

Nightmare and other more rare mods are going to be good to sell as well.

You can farm a lot of void parts and turn them into ducats to sell void items, but typically these will go dirt cheap because everyone has them. Pretty much guaranteed to sell though. Example would be the last traders prisma vertiux which was selling around 50. Hold on to void items for a few weeks and they could go slightly higher.

There's probably a lot of other ways as well, but generally I go with the buy low sell high method because I have a lot of time on chat when working.

my only problem is finding anyone to buy anything. i try on all servers.

Knee High to a Worms Ass fedsmatic's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

i realized how time consuming this game is. I thought i could speed through it but now, NOW i realize how much grinding is involved. I sold a maxed blind rage for 300p after many hours :)