Knee High to a Worms Ass randomcode9's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Xp-55's In Rb.

So currently the Xp-55 is an absolute beast in Rb, 3.3 Br with a climb rate around that of a P-38, Dual nose mounted 20mm cannons, and .50 machinguns, the ability to dive to over 800kph without ripping and be able to preform maneuvers at over 10g at around 500kph. I've got a fairly okay replay vs the Russians i can throw up on mega or something if you guys want to see how it preforms.

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes AOD Member AOD_BritishBob's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

It's ok... The A7M1 is currently out performing it at all altitudes with arguably better armament. Two 20mms and two 13mms

So watch out for them.

Knee High to a Worms Ass randomcode9's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Haven't had issues dealing with them, i normally climb to about 6km and b&z them. I also find that the Japanese 13mm guns do almost nothing to people and its only really the cannons that scare me.

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes AOD Member AOD_BritishBob's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_randomcode9 View Post
    Haven't had issues dealing with them, i normally climb to about 6km and b&z them. I also find that the Japanese 13mm guns do almost nothing to people and its only really the cannons that scare me.
    Must just be my way of flying the A7M1 then... I'm normally at the same alt or higher when engaging even Xp-50 and XP-55. The 20mms are dangerous because of the pure HE belts, the 13mms are dangerous when using the API shells. Fires everywhere. THey set the USA planes on fire... Nice change. XD