Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I EpicBlob's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Computer Case/System Indiegogo campaign I've helped on launched!

Hey everyone!

So for the past four or so years I've gotten to grow real close with a company named Villagetronic based in China that developed external GPU cases for computer systems (used to have a GTX 670 plugged into a mac mini using their product). A while back they began working on a system case that is about the size of a mac mini but completely uses desktop parts that you yourself can install. Another big feature is a stand that you hook the system to the back to and a monitor to the front and turns it into an all-in-one computer that isn't locked down compared to most other computers. Super happy for them that they got the campaign launched (already got mine ordered!) and just wanted to share this project I had been helping with! Feel free to take a look at the campaign, or share with any friends that might be interested in something like this or just interested in tech! As the promotion guy on the team (you can see a nice photo of me on the team page :p) wanted to spread the word and let people know about it.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/m...tc/x/6917665#/

Thanks!

EpicBlob

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I AOD Member AOD_ReaverVI's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

I like it! Especially with the work I do with a lot of travel and hotel stays. I can just hook up to their tv and it beats the shit out of carrying this bulky 20lbs Alienware.
    Was a little worried about cooling but saw it can always be added with the configurator.

They shall be Dark of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self aggrandisement.
    They will be bright stars in the firmament of battle.
    Angels of Death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of man.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Thanks! Its setup to only need one fan on it. Theres also 5 (or around that number) custom coolers that he created speficially for the case depending on how strong the processor you get in it. Im currently a sophmore in college and need a computer for my Industrial Design studio so I plan to put my old 2500k processor (just upgraded my main computer to a 4790k!) and a quadro workstation card inside of the vicase then use the stand to attach a monitor so I can easily carry it around my studio. Also saves me from having to buy an insanely expensive laptop :p

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I AOD Member AOD_ReaverVI's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

Will be making a serious consideration for this when I finally get moved to my permanent "home".

They shall be Dark of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self aggrandisement.
    They will be bright stars in the firmament of battle.
    Angels of Death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of man.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Awesome! Having worked with the CEO Hubert on this since the beginning, I've gotta say I'm legidamently excited about this product. There aren't many products like this can combine power and modularity in such a small package (which I'm surprised there aren't more like this).