Keep honking. I'm reloading TheRealDon's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Getstuff 4 Task Down 2 To Go

In one very painful and time consuming session, i knocked out the 4th tankers wish challenge towards the VK 4501 (P). The heavy portion was rather a pain since most player were either using the same heavy or were targeting the heavies first but got all 150 kills done. Now i wasn't alone a HUGE thanks to Roeffel, WudYuLykeAPanda, and BobKAre are due as they stuck around and helped when i was grinding this at the 3.7 br with the russians. I ended up buying the SMK and love that thing especially if you set up the split gun controls makes life easier, but they tolerated when i sometimes (often i didn't mean to) stole the kill but it is over and now i have two days to rest before the next one. If you see these guys working on their challenges help them out but really help out anyone who is working towards something i know i'm not the only one who wants this rare german tank.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon9

Nice!
    I'm done with all the tank ones so far and i'm scratching off about 50 kills for the Cobras a day (so i won't go insane.) so hopefully i can get the P63 to my collection aswell! :)

Keep honking. I'm reloading TheRealDon's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Update 5 down so just need to wait on that last task in three days, i want this VK 4501(P) so badly!!!