Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue JadedAce's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I have a Logitech G700 and bought an extra G700s. The s has graphics on it vs the flat black G700. The G700 s is $60 on Amazon right now. I love this mouse. Tons of buttons, left and right buttons on the mouse wheel ( which should be an industry standard IMHO) and numerous profiles within a very intuitive and easy to use software. The G700 has been my daily driver for gaming and production workflow. I have used others that malfunctioned or broke .The G700 has worked flawlessly for three years now. I have also peaked an interest with the Riccat Thon since a friend of mine has been raving about its performance.

Knee High to a Worms Ass WAARHOG's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

the Corsair Gaming M65 RGB FPS Gaming Mouse, Aircraft-Grade Aluminum, 8200 DPI (CH-9000109-NA) looks like a good my son is a fan of the Razer mouses so he say go with the razer lol

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I EpicBlob's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

All for the Logitech G502. The button placement is great and this sensor really does make a different. Wish it was a smidge bigger but very pleased.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! TheJarbcd's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'll throw my two cents in, as well.

The Logitech G600 - I used this mouse for about 4 years and it's truly remarkable, however the "G-Shift" button can be a pain in the butt. It's lightweight and big, definitely not made for small hands. I typically map 24 keys to it, but you can add more by using key modifiers (Ctrl, Alt, Shift)

The Logitech G502 "Prometheus" - Smaller than the G600 and simpler. It's not as comfortable in my opinion, however it has weights that can be used to adjust to your personal preference. It's very widely regarded as one of the best (if not the best) mice for FPS gaming, and a great mouse for any kind of gaming or daily use in general.

The Corsair M65 - I haven't used this extensively, however, when I did use it, it was more comfortable than the G502 for me. I would have used it primarily instead of the G502 had it not been for the super light button press of the "Sniper button". As I'm used to using those side buttons to control a game, I have a tendency to rest my thumb on them heavily, enough to depress the button. So this would not have worked out for me.

Razer mice - I don't understand the hype, I disliked every one I've used so far, but then again, it's a personal preference thing.

To sum up: They're all great mice, but they all have their own pros and cons. I'd try some out if you could and make a decision from there.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! TheJarbcd's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Please excuse the double post, I meant "Proteus", not "Prometheus".
    My bad...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Can I have your Tots Zealot-Attack's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'm using Logitech G502 and I quite like it.
    It really depends on your hand size and play style. Best recommendation I can tell you is go to a store (Best Buy or whatever) and try to play around with them a little bit.

Knee High to a Worms Ass CaptainCheesy's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'd have to personally say the Logitech G502 which can be found here. It's a very nice mouse, DPI switching from 200-12,000, full RGB (on the Spectrum model), and adjustable weights on the bottom for that more accurate feel.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I use a Razer Naga 12 button mouse for everything. I love how I can use my thumb for basically everything I need in a FPS. So as the Leader of the reaper Competitive squad it has my recommendation.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Adapt1ve View Post
    I use a Razer Naga 12 button mouse for everything. I love how I can use my thumb for basically everything I need in a FPS. So as the Leader of the reaper Competitive squad it has my recommendation.
    i liked that mouse but it gets so dirty / the battery's stopped working within 6 months on me. Than the TS button [the down arrow button under the scroll wheel] started to fail 6 months after that. It was a good mouse but the razor tech is being mass produced and isn't quality if it ever was. Haven't had any razer tech last longer than a year on me without having problems.

I'm a fan of the G600 from Logtiech mentioned here, its great and customization in terms of buttons and colors. I've only started to have problems recently where it is double clicking but this is a Logitech issue. Haven't plugged it back in since discharging it to see if that fixed its issue.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Darkn3ss F4lls View Post
    i liked that mouse but it gets so dirty / the battery's stopped working within 6 months on me. Than the TS button [the down arrow button under the scroll wheel] started to fail 6 months after that. It was a good mouse but the razor tech is being mass produced and isn't quality if it ever was. Haven't had any razer tech last longer than a year on me without having problems.

I'm a fan of the G600 from Logtiech mentioned here, its great and customization in terms of buttons and colors. I've only started to have problems recently where it is double clicking but this is a Logitech issue. Haven't plugged it back in since discharging it to see if that fixed its issue.
    I only use corded mice. Any multi button mouse is going to get dirty. Its easy to clean with a toothpick though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Kone XTD, great cost/benefit ! =)

Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity, all it takes is a little push. BrewJoker's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I just got the g502 and its great, upgraded from the razer naga hexa and the g5 before that. The g502 is a very solid mouse the tracking is very accurate.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

just picked up a g303

If you use fingertip grip this mouse should be a no brainer. Many agree it has the best sensor on the market, gorgeous lighting, great shape for fingertip grip, braided cable, very light, and amazing build quality

If you use claw or palm grip, I'd look into either the G502, Roccat Kone Military or the Finalmouse. Steelseries 300 is very comfortable for palm grip, and uses the nearly perfect 3310 sensor

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_GetShrektMrKrabs View Post
    I personally suggest the G502 from Logitech, best right hand mouse I've ever used. It has one of the best sensors on the market, plus the side buttons are very useful.
    I have the g502 and it's an awesome mouse, adjustable weights and things that higher end mice feature. I myself have pretty big hands and I don't regret purchasing this mouse one bit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123