i know this isnt the right thread to do this but i think its close enough for this type of message.

i just wanted to thank the creators and the maintainers of this Clan for making it what it is and bringing people together and making a warm place to play games, while i have known about AOD for some time now from other games i have played i never thought of joining until now since im a solo type of person but i had forgotten how great it is to have people to play with at any time of the day since this is a large clan.

long story short i just want to say if anyone wants to play something message me i have most of the popular games downloaded im highly familiar in FPS games but i play MMOs alot more meaning i have 10+ years under my belt but anyways also if anyone has computer problems too im a huge computer nerd and have built several of my own.

well anyway enough of this ego parade i currently am in the Battlefront section of AOD and am always on teamspeak when i play so feel free to hop in channel with me i wont bite. i go by sterben or sky short for skyraider.

thanks again AOD freinds for a welcoming community.