Howdy All

I have met some of ya all in teamspeak and or flown with you. I thought I would introduce myself to those I have not met yet. I'm a 44 year old gamer from The Pacific Northwest. I am making up for the lack of video games that you didn't have to put a quarter in to play as a child. I enjoy MMO's and Shooters with a real passion for WII era Flight, tank and ground games. I have found as I hit my 40's my "Twitchyness" (if that's a word) has started to slow down. My mind tells my fingers what I need to do but the fingers have to think about it for a second.

When I am not gaming (which is a lot) I still have to work to pay the internet bill. I fish and hunt which takes up the rest of my off time (in the appropriate seasons of course). I am also a Firearms instructer where the play on Shootmoore comes from.

Feel free to give me a shout in TeamSpeak as I am always looking to fly or learn to tank with someone. I have only been playing War Thunder for about 3 weeks so always looking for tips and tricks. To end just want to say I am glad that I joined AOD. It has made the last 4 days of playing War Thunder even better.

PS This is probably one of my longest posts I have ever made I may need to go have a nap now

~Shootmoore