Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default starting to play some battlefront

starting to play some battlefront, wanted to see how many of you guys actually play this game together.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous. AOD_LephtNut's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

We have over 300 members in the Battlefield division and average around 20-30 people in Teamspeak every night. You should definitely come play with us!

Sent from the porcelain throne via a personal handheld computer

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

perhaps this is meant for the Battlefront part of the forums???

http://battlefront.clanaod.net/forums/forum.php

Or are you looking to find out how many Battlefield members play Battlefront...I'm confused...this isn't difficult to achieve btw

I took an IQ test and the results were negative wataazu's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

While we're on the subject I'd like to know what the Battlefield players think of Battlefront. I have debated buying it but some of the reviews I've read say that for the price there isn't enough content.

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! AOD Member AOD_crucified's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    PlayerUnknown
    Status
    Active

I was part of the division at launch. Suffice to say it's a good game but it's not for everyone. It's a very different from style than battlefield. I found myself missing vehicles which is my favourite thing about bf. Battlefront has vehicles but getting in an at-st requires a bit of luck finding and being first to get the pickup. Playing as heros or villains is wicked fun but again requires the same lucky break. The game isn't without its bugs but for a recently launched dice game it runs like clockwork no crashes or gamebreaking issues to speak of. Balance is of course a work in progress. Content is a little lacking and I did find myself unlocking everything and reaching max rank rather quickly. But their are lots of game modes and most of them are pretty fun. Content is something dlc will greatly improve and they have promised more free content as well. All in all I'd say battlefront is a great casual gaming experience accessible to everyone which is what they wanted out of something with such mass appeal as star wars. Hardcore gamers might be left wanting a little though

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk