Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy Robin_Hood's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Who plays Star Citizen?

I've been talking with people over TS recently about how I'd like to start playing Star Citizen! I completely forgot who else told me they had the game. So who here plays Star Citizen and would like to answer some noob questions that I have? :D

Just got my joystick a couple days ago but I can't decide on a game package. I'm interested in the multi-crew ships but if the game isn't completely ready yet, I don't want to waste money on buying a cutlass (or similar ship) if I'd be perfectly fine flying a loner ship for alpha 2.0. Is there enough content in the game yet that would merit me buying a multi-crew ship with a buddy to mess around in?

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Swizz's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I play and so does, Nithren, and wipey that I know of. If you would like to try my freelancer, 325a, or p-52 hit me up on TS and I will log on and you can mess around with them. Also the Cutlass isn't work getting right now I would hold off for the rework. Also the freelancer is currently being reworked.

Let me pass, or put skill to final test. AOD Member AOD_Wipe's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

No, the game doesen't have anought content yet to justify any major buy butyou don't need to get a multicrew since some of us have a lot of ships already.

Danneskjold Repossessions.
    Rank
    Staff Sergeant
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active

Your best bet is the "Mustang Starter Package." Make sure you get in on Arena Commander, Squadron 42, and Star Marine all at the same time, if possible.

If at anytime you don't like a ship, you can always upgrade to a bigger one (for real money). Or you can just wait til the game releases and buy it with in game currency.

Check the division request here: http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=65088

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Swizz's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Danneskjold View Post
    Your best bet is the "Mustang Starter Package." Make sure you get in on Arena Commander, Squadron 42, and Star Marine all at the same time, if possible.

If at anytime you don't like a ship, you can always upgrade to a bigger one (for real money). Or you can just wait til the game releases and buy it with in game currency.

Check the division request here: http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=65088
    I was added as a part time member for Star citizen, not sure if you updated the roster.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

i have it but have not started playing it